Turn on thread page Beta

my relationship problems lol ... help? watch

hey

rite errm i'm kinda havin sum problems with my girlfriend (well if you can call them that when you are on a break). i'm 16 shes 14 btw.
    We have been together for about a month now n been talkin for about 6 months condstantly to each other.
    we got on really well the few times we met before we was going out but as soon as we went out it kinda got a bit tits up. when eva i met her she treated me like **** gave me dirty looks and said odd stuff to me. I reckon this was because she was always with her mates when i met her and she does nt no how to act around me. but she wont meet me on my own
    the other nite she all of a sudden started acting reali funny with me n then said she wanted a break. when the night before she had said how much she loved me
    i dont no wot to do. it seems shes completely gone off me but i dont no how i feel about her. i still like her loads but she reali does mess me around but i know it could work! :mad:

what should i do?
    thanks if you read all of that lol

ps i hav told her i hav fort about dumpin her a few weeks ago lol big mistake i no. but i dont no weather she is just tryin to get me back or what aaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    Well to be honest she doesn't seem like she wants to be in the relationship. To say that she treated you like **** is not a good sign at all. If she really liked you she wouldn't treat you that way and would probably be the complete opposite.

I think she's got feelings for you but she's either not mature enough to be able to show them in an appropriate way (i could be wrong though as i dont know her and she could be very mature). Or, she could just be messing you around which is what it sounds like to me.

The fact thay she doesn't want to meet with you also seems like she's messing you around. But that could be because she thinks you might try and take advantage of her etc etc. But if thats the case you could suggest you two go meet up somewhere in public like a mall or something like that.

The best thing to do i think, would be to ask her what her feelings are for you and where the relationship is going, if its going anywhere at all. It would probably be better if you asked her more subtley than that, for example, you could just bring it up in mid covo with something like "i was just wondering, but where do you see us in the future?" Or something like that.

Hope this is helpful.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. It seems like she either has no idea how to treat a boyfriend or she is just messing you around. Best idea is just have a good talk to her and explain how you feel let down by her. Good luck hun x

ReputationRep:
    it sounds like shes too young and immature to have a relationship. it's probably better to get out now than let her treat you like this for months, you could do better.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like she is too young to be in a relationship and isn't really mature enough for one, as she doesn't want to meet you alone: only if her friends are there too, which I think is a little strange. Best you back out of it to be honest. You've only been going out a month and are already having problems. You don't seem happy in the relationship, and its still early, so its a possibility it just won't work. Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Did you try to talk with her seriously? Do you think you know her very well and she is the kind of girl that deservs to be trusted? If so, maybe there is a hope, otherwise, stop it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaneNorman)
    It sounds like she is too young to be in a relationship and isn't really mature enough for one, as she doesn't want to meet you alone: only if her friends are there too, which I think is a little strange. Best you back out of it to be honest. You've only been going out a month and are already having problems. You don't seem happy in the relationship, and its still early, so its a possibility it just won't work. Good Luck
    Agreed, girls at that age are rarely mature enough to be in relationships. I appreciate there are some execptions to this, but they are few and far between.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Most 14 year olds are not mature for such a heavy relationship, you are only 16 yourself, plenty of time to find someone mature enough.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, she's 14. 14 year old girls are weirrrrrrrrd.

ReputationRep:
    I concur, I think you're expecting a lot if you think you're going to get maturity from a 14 year old girl. Adolesence is that awkward bit where the age difference really does matter. 3 more years on both of you and it wouldn't have been a problem.

(First post via laptop. SO sad, my pc is only about 6 foot away )
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Dude, she's 14. 14 year old girls are weirrrrrrrrd.
    Was you weird at 14? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Was you weird at 14? :p:
    Of course. I was a little ****

well i've tried to talk to her seriously and supprisingly she did too!
    She has said that she does not want to get back with me which has made my decision for me. I think you people where right about her being too young. She was messing me around i reckon. I should have dumped her before but oh well. I'll be out to find a more mature one who respects me more. The funny thing is after all the girls put me through i still like her!

ps mods sorry for the text talk i was a bit emotional at the time of writing! lol

ReputationRep:
    ahh sorry to hear that buddy but maybe its for the best. She sounds immature and a girl like that isnt gonna make you happy. I hope you can find someone who treats you better soon.

thanks for all the support! and i hope i can. I still dont know why i still like her. But she did mess me about so. I've told her exactly how i felt and she did nt take it very responsibly and just blamed me. But what did i expect she is just a kid. i am nearli an adult. i shud nt have got involved but for the time before went out she was great n i enjoyed talkin to her!
    Now i just got to find a better one!

And thanks agen people!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 1, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.