anybody had any success with the co1 form yet? Watch

aneesa89
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
been a week.. still waitin for it to update:mad:
andycaster
Report 11 years ago
im still waitin for mine... altho i called the LEA and they said they have a backlog of mail and that it could take 5 weeks.... im a little annoyed and worried !
Gryffprefect
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I sent mine off the day after results day and mine was all sorted the by the next Tuesday. But I suppose it really just depends on your LEA or library board. Also mine was probably processed quickly as I was quick to send it in after results day.
Greenmile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It really does depend on how busy your LEA are.

They will still have copious amounts of PN1 and PR1 application forms arriving (which take priority) for all those students who waited until their place was confirmed before applying for finance. And then they will have many CO1 forms as well as other correspondence arriving daily.

So basically, a week isn't a long time. Give them a chance to process it! This is, after all, the busiest time of year for your LEA.
Acquiesce04
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
mine still says MUSIC APPROVED. but ive gotten my payment schedule online and such so im just gonna wait and see whether it changes to GEOGRAPHY APPROVED.

2007/08 First 06/02/2008 Tuition Fee Loan

they got till Feb i guess
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Am i suppose to print it all out from the net or get a copy from my local LEA? this is the form where we fill in if we change course and uni, right? cheers
Ezekiel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I sent mine off, its not been updated yet. I'll phone them on Friday.
Loulabell
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
sent mine last friday, and i'm still waiting!
we will still get loans through if it hasn't been processed in time though right? if not i'll be very skint for freshers!
snu
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Loulabell)
sent mine last friday, and i'm still waiting!
we will still get loans through if it hasn't been processed in time though right? if not i'll be very skint for freshers!
Your loan won't come through until a few days in to freshers week anyway.
sohail786
Report 11 years ago
i sent mine off early august and still havent heard anything! what are they playing at...
Loulabell
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by snu)
Your loan won't come through until a few days in to freshers week anyway.
ugh! what! good job i've got some pennies saved up then!
chongy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What's the CO1 form? lol. Am I missing something?
snu
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by chongy)
What's the CO1 form? lol. Am I missing something?
Change of Circumstances. It's what you send the SLC if anything you put down on your application needs to change, e.g. you're going to your insurance university, you've changed course, etc.
chongy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh...lol. I thought I had missed something there. No need for me to worry then. Thanks!
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i just rang my local LEA up and they say i dont need to fill in a c01 form but just email them the changes instead, did anyone else do this?
BeesKnees
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mine has finally changed to the new uni but says "awaiting assessment" now, will it take as long at it did the first time (about 2 months :s: ) to be approved?
Loulabell
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
argh! i sent mine off last week, and it still hasn't updated! but i've just realised i don't think i need as much for my tutition fees anymore!
should i send them in another form? or email them or sumat??
sweetfloss
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by aneesa89)
been a week.. still waitin for it to update:mad:
Mine updated online on Friday, and apparently the paper confirmation was posted then too, but I have yet to receive it. I really hope I get it tomorrow, because I need to post a photocopy to Leicester ASAP.
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mines been updated, it only took 2 days :eek3: I didnt need to fill in a c01 form, I just emailed to my local LEA of my changes.
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Loulabell)
argh! i sent mine off last week, and it still hasn't updated! but i've just realised i don't think i need as much for my tutition fees anymore!
should i send them in another form? or email them or sumat??
yes go email your local LEA, thats what i did, took only 2 days for me but it will depend on how busy your LEA is.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever experienced bullying?

Yes (385)
74.47%
No (132)
25.53%

Watched Threads