Do you still think of your crush ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Even though you know your wont be in a relationship ? I mean we used to talk like everyday and it was good flirting and everything. But slowly we drifted apart and I accept that.

We still talk like whenever we see each other, but I nor her make the effort we did before, now its just a friendship which is fine. I mean I dont flirt with her or text as much as we did.

But I still think about her, I wont text her or flirt with her as that just be stupid. But I still think about her.

Do you still thnk about your past crushes, Im not interested now, if I was I would still text her ect.
username2705335
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nope
Lavaridge
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah, sometimes I think about old crushes of mine. It's hard not to, especially if you still speak to them, but of course it's better to think about the future than imagining a different past.
username2705335
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by S2M)
I bet it's Justin Bieber.
And Adam Bartoshesky but he's taken
blackdiamond97
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wish I had a crush, I find it so hard to develop one.
Supernova36
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sometimes I look at people I was literally obsesssssed with and think .... ew wtf hah ! But every now and then, some pop up on Facebook and I just wonder why they never picked me ?
Black Water
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by saraxh)
And Adam Bartoshesky but he's taken
Oh I seriously thought you were about to say me.
Rohit_Rocks10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Even though you know your wont be in a relationship ? I mean we used to talk like everyday and it was good flirting and everything. But slowly we drifted apart and I accept that.

We still talk like whenever we see each other, but I nor her make the effort we did before, now its just a friendship which is fine. I mean I dont flirt with her or text as much as we did.

But I still think about her, I wont text her or flirt with her as that just be stupid. But I still think about her.

Do you still thnk about your past crushes, Im not interested now, if I was I would still text her ect.
Yup i do, every single day. Just that I can't meet her, we live in different countries.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lavaridge)
Yeah, sometimes I think about old crushes of mine. It's hard not to, especially if you still speak to them, but of course it's better to think about the future than imagining a different past.
(Original post by Supernova91)
Sometimes I look at people I was literally obsesssssed with and think .... ew wtf hah ! But every now and then, some pop up on Facebook and I just wonder why they never picked me ?
I am over her, I mean if I wasnt I would still text her and flirt with her but I dont. I am moving on.
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't really have a crush anymore. I grew distant from my last one tbh.
Anonymous #1
What if you still spoke as friends would you think of them then ?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Yep confessed to mine so I think of him. Not sure whether I've been rejected but I guess not since he's acting normal, and teasing me about liking him.
Miser101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
some times but i deal with this by getting new crush
prazzyjazzy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I was checking Instagram yesterday and thought about checking his posts, but decided against it because I don't want to be reminded about how academically superior he is to me
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've accepted we won't be together so there's no point, we haven't spoke in a long time anyways.
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't have one. :laugh:
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've stopped thinking about him so much now but he's still there in the back of my mind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (379)
56.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.33%

Watched Threads