Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberries)
    hello...just a little bit of advice needed, i know I'm a newbie and that but i just need an intellectual interpretation of my problem, I'm 17 and I like a man who is 27, do you you think age is an issue? please help. thanks guys. :confused:
    It's a decision you should both make together. Don't listen to anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    You wouldnt mate, you wouldnt!
    Ceteris paribus, they probably would, mon ami..!

Pol the 27-year old

ReputationRep:
    hello...just a little bit of advice needed, i know I'm a newbie and that but i just need an intellectual interpretation of my problem, I'm 17 and I like a man who is 27, do you you think age is an issue? please help. thanks guys. :confused:
    By the time you're 30 it won't be! He he he

ReputationRep:

yes, that age gap matters

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the age gap matters whatsoever!!! Some younger people may hang out with older people all their life so they may not feel their age. Also, as loads of people said, the men could be equally young at heart. I think compatability depends a lot on your financial position(he has a car, a flat :cool: etc, you have....your parents ).

Having said that, if that happened to me, my mind would probably get clouded with emotions and i wouldnt care about anybody and try and make it work, thinking some miracle would occur! :rolleyes:

anyways, good luck and tell us how it goes!!make him work for you and chill out :cool:

xxxxMxxxx

ReputationRep:
    wow thanks for all your help guys, you've been amazing

ReputationRep:
    Guys in their mid-twenties are just as immature...they hid their teenage minds better is all!!!

Apparently, the rule of thumb for acceptability is man's age/2 +7= lower bound for woman's age.

ReputationRep:
    Give it a go! If it's a real problem for you then it'll become apparent. But you don't really have anything to loose, and a lot to gain.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.