Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Forgive me for this - but do we move in on the Sunday or Monday?!

ReputationRep:
    hey man. the monday!!!!!!!!!! no way! on sunday nite der is a huge heaven/hell theme nite in the union. evry1 has 2 b der 4 dat

ReputationRep:
    So if we dont move in till the Monday - how do we go to the heaven and hell night....

ReputationRep:
    I move in on sat

ReputationRep:
    I move in on Saturday (not to any of the halls), Most people are moving in to them on the Sunday ready for the start of the week, and of course Heaven and Hell

ReputationRep:
    You wont be moving in on a Monday unless you move in the week previously as an international student.

The Accomodation Office will assign you your moving in day, either Saturday 22nd or Sunday 23rd. If you cannot reasonably make your moving in date, contact the Accommodation Office and ask if you can change it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 31, 2007
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.