The Student Room Group

i think my bf hates my feet

i dun feel abby in this relationsheep, evereey night when his is sleeping, i hear heem say "oh lord, what have i done so crul to deserve a ***** with crusty staaankin feet" i thought he was joke so next day he woke up and he usually check phone and he realised his phone case woz pic of my feet. my toes are shaped as octagons but they dun stink. what i do?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by emerald7770
i dun feel abby in this relationsheep, evereey night when his is sleeping, i hear heem say "oh lord, what have i done so crul to deserve a ***** with crusty staaankin feet" i thought he was joke so next day he woke up and he usually check phone and he realised his phone case woz pic of my feet. my toes are shaped as octagons but they dun stink. what i do?

Dump him, those are two alarming things that you have shared.
Reply 2

He's acting like he's going to have suck your toes. So immature.
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM
Dump him, those are two alarming things that you have shared.

I didn't get the last part, who left the picture on his phone?
Guys i'm so sorry, thanks for this. But i was just joking
What kind of joke is?😭😂 i swear some people just find pleasure in these kind of things

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
What kind of joke is?😭😂 i swear some people just find pleasure in these kind of things

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao. I watched this other thread of this guy complaining about his gf's feet. And i thought doing this will be funny and it sorta is
Lmao. I watched this other thread of this guy complaining about his gf's feet. And i thought doing this will be funny and it sorta is

Fairs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending