what if you dont know when/if you've had vaccinations? Watch

Mama Sita
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I still havent filled in my joining forms because I have no idea about my vaccinations,

I know i've had the bcg but it was when i was quite young.
when i go to the doctors I never seem to get the same person and they don't seem to have any of my records.

what should i do about the forms?
Phil.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Try calling your regional NHS authority (if you don't know the details or can't find them, ask in your local surgery). If they still don't have a clue (they didn't for mine; couldnt find one of them :rolleyes:), then tell the people at the UEA surgery when you register.

You won't be the only one who hasn't been able to find your records :p:
Tasha632
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Just ring up your GP and they will sort it out for you, they'l probs just print off your records with the dates on
PieMaster
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't worry too much about the medical form, they'll keep sending you emails until you give them your list of vaccinations, which can be done any time in the first semester.
Mama Sita
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
oh good thanks
Timmaah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You should have a "vaccination passport" which says all the dates of your past vaccinations..
Phil.
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Some people might, but that's the first I've ever heard of one for anything other than tetanus
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 9 Feb '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Mar '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads