The Student Room Group

I need help about requirements

Hello eveyone!

Well am a student in Turkey and I am about to finish my high school and I want to aplly University of Oslo.Actually I read the requirements but I get mixed.I saw that i have to get at least 5 from IELTS and I got 6 from it by the way I want to study in computer science.Anyway I read that it also wants IB,AP, or A level from British system (I forgot the name of exam) but I cant take IB or A level from British exam because it is not enable in my country. I can only take AP and it happens once in every year on Aprıl but the point is deadline for admissin is on February 1 so what do I have to do? I really want to aplly the Unıveristy of Oslo
I would appreciate it if you guys help me out as quick as possible (I have limited time)
Thanks!
Original post by Praamzius
Hello eveyone!

Well am a student in Turkey and I am about to finish my high school and I want to aplly University of Oslo.Actually I read the requirements but I get mixed.I saw that i have to get at least 5 from IELTS and I got 6 from it by the way I want to study in computer science.Anyway I read that it also wants IB,AP, or A level from British system (I forgot the name of exam) but I cant take IB or A level from British exam because it is not enable in my country. I can only take AP and it happens once in every year on Aprıl but the point is deadline for admissin is on February 1 so what do I have to do? I really want to aplly the Unıveristy of Oslo
I would appreciate it if you guys help me out as quick as possible (I have limited time)
Thanks!

You might have to wait for next year's entry instead of this year.

Quick Reply

Latest