The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nnnnl
Is there some sort of live commentary or minute by minute update type thing online somewhere?

also, is it some sort of practical joke by the telly companies or are there not even highlights on bbc/sky?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7609314.stm
Reply 3741
nnnnl
Is there some sort of live commentary or minute by minute update type thing online somewhere?

also, is it some sort of practical joke by the telly companies or are there not even highlights on bbc/sky?

Not sure there is any. I've got Talksport on, and they seem to be covering quote a few matches.
Reply 3742

If you open that link twice you get a cool echo effect.
Reply 3743
nnnnl
If you open that link twice you get a cool echo effect.

Heh :biggrin: You're right as well!
Reply 3744
Laevis
Heh :biggrin: You're right as well!

oh yes! gets irritating quickly though. I'd like hear a legendary commentary line with the echo though. "Ohh Ye Beauutyyy!!" (x2)
Reply 3745
2-0 Walcott!!!!
Reply 3746
Walcott :woo:
Reply 3747
Hope J.Cole is OK btw :sad:

Looked pretty bad :colonhash:
Reply 3748
Funny how everyone would have easily taken a draw, but now it looks promising for England..
Reply 3749
Rooney :woo:
Reply 3750
Haha. You know it's a good game when Wazza whacks one in.
great pass from jenas!!!
Reply 3752
What is up with Croatia's defence... :s-smilie:
Impressive stuff, players have stepped up - only thing i've seen potentially missing was that Hargreaves shaped hole.

Excellent :biggrin:
Reply 3754
I saw the first half (and then my, erm, TV :ninja: stopped working) and was quite impressed with our play tbh. We controlled the game, spread the football about really well and did not let the Croatians play at all, they just didn't like it at all. Was really impressed with Walcott who was giving the Croatia left back absolute hell. I'm just happy for once that its us playing well, rather than them playing particularly awfully. All the better that we're away, here's hoping we can re-create this at home and in the rest of the qualifying. :smile:
Reply 3755
gawd i completely forgot about the match :woo: cmon load :puppyeyes:

3-0 :yeah:
Reply 3756
Referee bottles another decision :colonhash:
Reply 3757
God damn ****ing croats.
Would you Adam and Eve it :rofl:

Walcott hat trick :laugh:
Reply 3759
hahaha amazing. omg, what am i watching?

:love:

Latest