The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

These are the people who only supports a team cause they win! True supporters support their team through thick and thin!
Its funny what a good performance can do for the fans
Matthew_Lowson
Its funny what a good performance can do for the fans

Absolutely!:biggrin::biggrin:

Especially when the player of your club team scores not 1 but 3 goals!!!
Klinsmannic
Many of you on this forum hated England. That's the impression I got...

Sing when you're winning it seems.
Ronaldo VII
Sing when you're winning it seems.

Is ronaldo going to praise monsieur walcott (whilst admitting he was absolutely wrong)
you miserable ********s

whats wrong with asenal fans being happy that aplayer, criticised by the england greats such as lampard and gerrard in their books, outshines them and scores an hattrick

i know that if an arsenal player was playing the arsenal fans would support him whether the international team was denmark or england

with not many arsenal players in the england team many arsenal fans have become disinterested in england i must say but i also believes it gives us a more unbiased view of how the team is doing, as theres no one to baby through.

I know many l'pool fans who believe gerrard plays great for england, and many manure fans who think rooney is englands only star player... all comments which as i've watched england, are false

i still kinda dislike the national team, but if theo plays i'll support him.

i bet if it was rooney or bent who scored an hattrick the tunes of some will be different

******s
Reply 3806
I can imagine some Arsenal fans having a waank over Walcott now tbh :colonhash:
only if he does the same against blackburn tbh barca
Yes, well done Theo. He has shown what he is capable of. The only trouble is that now he might be selected for more international games, and being surrounded by some of the other low-life pricks in the squad might get to his head -- but he seems level-headed enough.

Great by England. And btw, anyone who has seen my posts know I have supported England no matter what. But if there are some Arsenal fans who are just joining in the party today -- who gives a ****? They're not celebrating England's win, they're celebrating Walcott's hat-trick...and that's perfectly fine.
Barça
I can imagine some Arsenal fans having a waank over Walcott now tbh :colonhash:

what you call us piedophiles?
Reply 3810
Is that the first ever hat-trick for england that an arsenal player has scored? i dont think wrighty did it... Well done to the team, they looked a little better, but i think that the croats is a team that we beat on paper.
Overmars
Yes, well done Theo. He has shown what he is capable of. The only trouble is that now he might be selected for more international games, and being surrounded by some of the other low-life pricks in the squad might get to his head -- but he seems level-headed enough.

Great by England. And btw, anyone who has seen my posts know I have supported England no matter what. But if there are some Arsenal fans who are just joining in the party today -- who gives a ****? They're not celebrating England's win, they're celebrating Walcott's hat-trick...and that's perfectly fine.

Has anyone told you you're a smart guy :cool:
We all want England to win!

I'm sure if lampard scored Chlesea fans would have been happy as man utd fans are happy with the fact that rooney scored..so we are happy that Walcott scored as well!
gunners r us
Has anyone told you you're a smart guy :cool:

No. But people have said I'm special (albeit in more colourful language)...that's the same thing, right?

:frown:
Complex Simplicity
what you call us piedophiles?

Is that someone who loves undercooked pie?
bedrazor666
We all want England to win!

:no:

bedrazor666
I'm sure if lampard scored Chlesea fans would have been happy as man utd fans are happy with the fact that rooney scored..so we are happy that Walcott scored as well!

:yep:
Reply 3816
Ronaldo VII
Is that someone who loves undercooked pie?

:rofl:
Overmars
No. But people have said I'm special (albeit in more colourful language)...that's the same thing, right?

:frown:

erm......sure!

:flute:
For anyone who missed the game -- the highlights are on Setanta Sports 1 (for free -- i.e. you don't need to be a subscriber) at 11:30pm.
Overmars
For anyone who missed the game -- the highlights are on Setanta Sports 1 (for free -- i.e. you don't need to be a subscriber) at 11:30pm.

Beaut!

Latest