The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7620
Great effort by Rooney. Unlucky.
Regardless of result, Montenegro are the real winners with a national anthem like that.
And by Johnson... sheesh.

EDIT: Okay, great :biggrin:
Reply 7623
Yes :smile:

Have to have someone on the post,
Good start
Original post by Abiraleft
Do you really think that would constitute an upset? :holmes:

Yes. Of course. When England aren't the best team in the world, certain to sweep all before them, they are utterly useless, unable to be certain of victory in any match. :rolleyes:
An additional thought: Joe Hart's goalkeeping jersey is absolutely horrendous. Who designs these aberrations?
Reply 7627
How has Welbeck got such bad end product? His runs always start of promising and then goes to **** as soon as he gets in the box.
Gerrard was due a bad game and today has been it so far, has no patience and just loses it over and over

Both Smalling + Lescott are pretty bad on the ball tbh, at least both are good in the air.

And Welbeck can't shoot

And Baines > Cole
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7629
That was more of a pen then it was a booking. Harsh
Some of these refs need to realise it can be neither a penalty nor a dive. Of course, I long for the day when a penalty is given and a yellow is given for a dive but with the way refs think I doubt we'll ever see it.
Meh, true, he's just average so often it seems normal
Original post by KingMessi
An additional thought: Joe Hart's goalkeeping jersey is absolutely horrendous. Who designs these aberrations?

Yes!! It's not only me that thinks this!
Original post by Deshi
How has Welbeck got such bad end product? His runs always start of promising and then goes to **** as soon as he gets in the box.

He's been doing that all season for United, he's been one of my most frustrating players to watch this season.. He does have a decent record for England tho.

Hate how welbeck is being forced wide, why not just play a winger?
Englands best passers atm

Michael Carrick 92%
Tom Cleverley 91%
Wayne Rooney 88%
Danny Welbeck 86%
Joleon Lescott 84%

A better player than Milner and we'd be significantly better imo
Original post by Saralouise95
Yes!! It's not only me that thinks this!

I'd be surprised if it weren't common opinion.
We need to work on crosses IMO. Poor so far.
Reply 7637
****ing hell hold onto the ball for a bit.
Reply 7638
Make some subs!
Can't tell whether we've fallen apart this half or Montenegro have stepped it up. Either way it's nerve-racking as hell.

Latest