Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just an awkward thing on a website. "A massage is the way to a girls heart".

It focused on head massage and a type of erotic massage. What's your opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmm massage . I'm just lucky that my bf doesn't like being massaged in return!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)

I thought a massage was the way to the parts of a girl beyond the heart.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there is a massage you can give a girl that leads her to a semi-orgasmic or orgasmic state without going near any of her private areas. Imagine jsut massages a girl and her sudddenly blowing, arghhhh. Amusing

ReputationRep:
    massage her genetalia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    massage her genetalia

Of course you'd not turn that down, but just say a freind girl you wanted to want you, you could say in the right circumsance would you like a lower back massage then somehow generate an orgasm, it could be absolutely mind-boggling for her.

ReputationRep:
    Of course you'd not turn that down, but just say a freind girl you wanted to want you, you could say in the right circumsance would you like a lower back massage then somehow generate an orgasm, it could be absolutely mind-boggling for her.
    SAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    SAD

Maybe but probably a worthwhile thing to know how to do.

ReputationRep:
    When I think of a massage being the way to a girl's heart, I don't think of it as being sexually arousing. I think that it's just a sweet thing to do and something to make your gf or bf relax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    When I think of a massage being the way to a girl's heart, I don't think of it as being sexually arousing. I think that it's just a sweet thing to do and something to make your gf or bf relax.
    tch! It never stays innocent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)

I agree but I think knowing both so you could decide which to use is a cool thing to know. Relaxing as it is for both the erotic version would suit different people

ReputationRep:

Massages are so so so important. I am a massage-addict, and yes they are the quickest way to my heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Massages are so so so important. I am a massage-addict, and yes they are the quickest way to my heart
    Me too! It's such an important quality in a bf.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    Me too! It's such an important quality in a bf.....
    Indeedy, hot baths and massages

ReputationRep:
    i dont have a gf ..... if a girl asked me .. id probably injure her ... i cant even kneed dough let alone give massages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    i dont have a gf ..... if a girl asked me .. id probably injure her ... i cant even kneed dough let alone give massages
    In that case, practice on yourself until you have it down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    In that case, practice on yourself until you have it down
    i catn massage myself to an orgasm either *sigh* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i catn massage myself to an orgasm either *sigh* :rolleyes:
    Wouldn't that be good if you could

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spleenus`)
    Wouldn't that be good if you could
    dont get the hype about it anyway ... i sneeze and i get the feeling ....

ReputationRep:
    dont get the hype about it anyway ... i sneeze and i get the feeling ....
    lol

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.