The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Most of them are still wearing makeup, it's just that they are bad photos.
Reply 2
I think the Lisa Kudrow pic shows the greatest difference.

Are you sure that she is not actually made up to play an older woman in some film. I feel sorry for her if that really is how she looks without makeup.
Reply 3
piginapoke
But what about madonna? She looks like a bloke au naturel!

I think Ashanti had the most dramatic transformation- that photo was of her when she was a teenager.
Reply 4
Ok, some of them are terrible, but most of them just look normal, stupid celebs looking normal. Grrr!
Reply 5
and Pam Anderson.
Whats with the Mandy Moore one? In both pictures she has really thick make-up on, lol.
Reply 7
They would still get it.
Reply 8
airie_faerie
Whats with the Mandy Moore one? In both pictures she has really thick make-up on, lol.

I know, that's the same with most of them, it's just that they look different in each- most guys though are oblivious to these things
UKL soon to be renamed "Hello! Forums"
Reply 10
Errr, I wouldnt read into it too much really, take a look at charlize theron, theyve stuck a pic of her in monster(where she had to put on 30lbs!) just to try and make her look especially bad...
Reply 11
And, they make the 'no makeup' pics black and white/or shit quality as well..
Reply 12
Even without makeup I still think Liv Tyler looks fantastic!
Reply 13
:eek: @ the Goldie Hahn picture

Britney's still nice, even without the make-up. It's all to do with the light.
Reply 14
Alyson Hannigan still looks quite pretty without makeup
Reply 15
Pegasus
Alyson Hannigan still looks quite pretty without makeup

Melissa Joan Hart isn't bad either. :rolleyes:
Britney's not nice any time, even with make up.

Most of the celebs in my mind aren't attractive anyway - Britney, Christina, J-Lo etc, although the no make up does make them look worse.

The ones that are gorgeous, Kirsten Dunst, Alyson Hannigan, HBC, etc look no worse, and in some cases even better without the make up. I reckon it comes down simply to whether you fancy them or not, although in some cases you have to ask yourself why you fancy them in the first place - I don't understand why anyone finds Jennifer Lopez or Christina Aguileira attractive.

Jennifer Garner looks a lot lot better without the make up. Gorgeous in fact.

No Keira Knightley on there either - I suppose everyone agrees she looks perfect no matter what. *blissful sigh*
Reply 17
Pencil
Melissa Joan Hart isn't bad either. :rolleyes:

Jenifer Garner looks prettier without mak up than she does with it. I thought this was supposed to be an ego boost! :frown:
And what's going on with the Winona Ryder picture?! They look exactly the same....(number 1 that is)
Reply 19
I think Charlize Theron is a good example of the wonders of make-up.

Latest

Trending

Trending