Reply 2
Original post by Ammmaaaraah
I love food

Man loves munching some peng chicken
Reply 3
Original post by Mathemagicien
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

The quick n***a skeets dat lazy dog
Asked of the significance of the French Revolution, Chinese Premier Zhou En-Lai is reported to have answered, "It's too soon to tell."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's not a phrase. Still do it pls.
oml this is too funny
Bruv wot u sayin fam :colone: jk
Reply 7
Original post by Conceited
Asked of the significance of the French Revolution, Chinese Premier Zhou En-Lai is reported to have answered, "It's too soon to tell."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's not a phrase. Still do it pls.

When dat Chinese don Zhou was asked about dat French Revolution ting, apparently man chat "dats peak cuz but man don't know what's gonna happen yet"
Original post by Ladbants
Go on den, leng me some phrases to translate fam

Remember to provide an English translation when speaking other languages and dialects so that the rest of us can join in :h:.
Reply 9
Original post by soIiIoquy
oml this is too funny

Oh my daaayz cuz this is bare funny
I think I'm going to be a millionaire some day
I was saying that facetiously. :h:
The only acceptable variation of my thread

Here, translate: "Hitler acted in the interests of the German people. His death shook not only the German people, but also the Japanese, who to this day carry around their Adolf body pillows and their manga adaptation of Mein Kampf."
Reply 13
Original post by fefssdf
I think I'm going to be a millionaire some day

Mans gonna have bare p's when I'm older
Reply 14
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
I was saying that facetiously. :h:

Fam I legit don't know that means cuz, can't translate soz
مردی بسیار عجیب و غریب قدیمی فقط از کمد لباس من بالا رفت. من او را دیده هرگز قبل از.
Original post by Ladbants
Man loves munching some peng chicken

Dat wuz so good fam :h:
Reply 17
Original post by SkyRees
The only acceptable variation of my thread

Here, translate: "Hitler acted in the interests of the German people. His death shook not only the German people, but also the Japanese, who to this day carry around their Adolf body pillows and their manga adaptation of Mein Kampf."

I rate my boi Adolf, he made everyone in his ends happy. When man got shanked, the German mandem and the Chinese bois got bare shook and started crying innit. Them man still carrying their Adolf pillows around u no, and the Mein Kampf version of them ching Chong books, what do you call 'em, Manga innit?
What on earth is this? Stick to Queens English :lol:
Reply 19
Original post by jessyjellytot14
مردی بسیار عجیب و غریب قدیمی فقط از کمد لباس من بالا رفت. من او را دیده هرگز قبل از.

Fam don't try and play me, u know I ain't have no idea what the **** dat says

Latest