Honey, I'm home
Reply 42
Original post by whatadon
Honey, I'm home

Yo gyal, mans home innit
Original post by Ladbants
Yo gyal, mans home innit

Did you just assume my gender
He makes p's but he don't trap in the bando. Dat likkle yute down south got a bit neeky for man. So I had to get guli and spark him, swear man started crying tryna make it as if he was vexing. All the mandem wer zonned laughing. Like rt g, my man was acc on the floor with his shotter gloves wiping his tears down his cruddy face.

lol. this acc makes no sense.
To be, or not to be, that is the question: Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer. The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune, Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep.
Reply 46
Original post by saraxh
Bruv wot u sayin fam :colone: jk

I knew you had a little bit of road man in you!
Original post by saraxh
Bruv wot u sayin fam :colone: jk

whats happening peng ting let me build b
Original post by S2M
I knew you had a little bit of road man in you!

Obvi every Londoner does :u: lol jk
Reply 49
Original post by saraxh
Obvi every Londoner does :u: lol jk

That is true. :biggrin:
Original post by S2M
That is true. :biggrin:

But I hate it when people speak road ughh :s-smilie:
My young lady is complaining that i do not take her out to a Chicken Restaurant often enough. Also she says that I am overdeveloped if you get my drift.
Reply 52
Original post by saraxh
But I hate it when people speak road ughh :s-smilie:

Yes it just makes me feel that our generation is doomed.
Fam I legit don't know that means cuz, can't translate soz

This guy is WHITE AF
Reply 54
Original post by AfricanPrinceXI
This guy is WHITE AF

You are BLACK AF
You are BLACK AF

Is that a roadman translation though?

#WEAK
Reply 56
Go on den, leng me some phrases to translate fam

His incompetent personality prevented us from continuing without first slowly explaining to him, the simple plan that we were to execute.Please translate so I may talk to my roadman acquaintance.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by the bear
My young lady is complaining that i do not take her out to a Chicken Restaurant often enough. Also she says that I am overdeveloped if you get my drift.

My ***** keeps chatting **** bout how man don't go to the chicken shop for her and all that. And then, trust me, she said, yeah, that my dick is too long, you get me
Reply 58
Original post by Uknown
His incompetent personality ,prevented us from continuing without first slowly explaining too him ,the simple plan that we were too execute.

This wasteman yeah stopped us from carrying out the job, man had to sit him down and set him straight first
My ***** keeps chatting **** bout how man don't go to the chicken shop for her and all that. And then, trust me, she said, yeah, that my dick is too long, you get me

Latest