I will translate any phrase into roadman Watch

the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ladbants)
My ***** keeps chatting **** bout how man don't go to the chicken shop for her and all that. And then, trust me, she said, yeah, that my **** is too long, you get me
Uknown
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This wasteman yeah stopped us from carrying out the job, man had to sit him down and set him straight first
Thank you.
Ribbit1234
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I rate my boi Adolf, he made everyone in his ends happy. When man got shanked, the German mandem and the Chinese bois got bare shook and started crying innit. Them man still carrying their Adolf pillows around u no, and the Mein Kampf version of them ching Chong books, what do you call 'em, Manga innit?
Hahhahahahaa I'm crying lmao
MissMilkshake
Badges: 11
Report 3 years ago
Give me my money otherwise we're gonna fight.
Carpe Diem Jay
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When you realise you're fluent in roadman fs :lol:
Great thread :yy:
ThePricklyOne
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Try this dude:

From a paper on Artificial Intelligence....

From SIRI to self-driving cars, artificial intelligence (AI) is progressing rapidly. While science fiction often portrays AI as robots with human-like characteristics, AI can encompass anything from Google’s search algorithms to IBM’s Watson to autonomous weapons.
Artificial intelligence today is properly known as narrow AI (or weak AI), in that it is designed to perform a narrow task (e.g. only facial recognition or only internet searches or only driving a car). However, the long-term goal of many researchers is to create general AI (AGI or strong AI). While narrow AI may outperform humans at whatever its specific task is, like playing chess or solving equations, AGI would outperform humans at nearly every cognitive task.
Tej98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Roadmen, the very bane of linguistic expression. Just unpleasant speech when you hear it or even see it in written form but makes you wonder how the people who use it will cope in an interview when the time presents itself...
cosmic angel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
People are saying how pointless this is or making the OP try and translate obscure text - but this thread is literally the answer to my prayers! I've actually just been asking my brother to teach me slang but he won't. I never had a chance to learn as I never grew up in this country though my English is perfect.

Can you translate -
Hey how are you?
How have you been?
Happy New Year
I've missed you loads
My sweet dear friend
Thanks

Just the basics for now as I know nothing. Hope you won't mind if I asked you to translate more than once :innocent:
anczak23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In English:

Excuse me sir, I appear to have ejaculated inside my trousers, do you have a moist towelette or perhaps a skirting board with which I could wipe clean my semen coated midriff?

In German:

Entschuldigen Sie mich, Herr, ich scheine mich in meiner Hose ejakuliert zu haben, haben Sie ein feuchtes Tuch oder vielleicht ein Sockelbrett, mit dem ich meine Samen beschichtet werden könnte?
Bezoar
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
One day I needed the toilet so I did a poo, and I found a little blood in it

Spoiler:
Show
I said wag1 bruv why you chilling in manz toilet
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go on den, leng me some phrases to translate fam
Do you do Klingon?
javedkid123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
TSR roadmen ....
AxSirlotl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
  1. preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
  2. cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
  3. add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
  4. divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. let cool in pans.

Translate this cupcake recipe for all the roadman mandem ting
Pulse.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OP is a beg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AxSirlotl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Cupcake recipe so roadmen can enjoy cupcakes:

1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
  2. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until pale. Beat in the eggs a little at a time and stir in the vanilla extract.
  3. Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon, adding a little milk until the mixture is of a dropping consistency. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until they are half full.
  4. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden-brown on top and a skewer inserted into one of the cakes comes out clean. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
forre
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
u just know the OP is some btec neek trynna act up on tsr
Bulletzone
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Times Like this make me happy I made A TSR account.
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Man loves munching some peng chicken
The quick n***a skeets dat lazy dog
When dat Chinese don Zhou Ching Chong or some **** was asked about dat French Revolution ting, apparently man chat "dats peak cuz but man don't know what's gonna happen yet"
Mans gonna have bare p's when I'm older
I wish I could rep all of these. I love road man humor. xD This is hilariosuss
Pakizaf
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Friends
Pakizaf
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Friends
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (231)
67.15%
No (113)
32.85%

Watched Threads