I will translate any phrase into roadman Watch
I rate my boi Adolf, he made everyone in his ends happy. When man got shanked, the German mandem and the Chinese bois got bare shook and started crying innit. Them man still carrying their Adolf pillows around u no, and the Mein Kampf version of them ching Chong books, what do you call 'em, Manga innit?
From a paper on Artificial Intelligence....
From SIRI to self-driving cars, artificial intelligence (AI) is progressing rapidly. While science fiction often portrays AI as robots with human-like characteristics, AI can encompass anything from Google’s search algorithms to IBM’s Watson to autonomous weapons.
Artificial intelligence today is properly known as narrow AI (or weak AI), in that it is designed to perform a narrow task (e.g. only facial recognition or only internet searches or only driving a car). However, the long-term goal of many researchers is to create general AI (AGI or strong AI). While narrow AI may outperform humans at whatever its specific task is, like playing chess or solving equations, AGI would outperform humans at nearly every cognitive task.
Can you translate -
Hey how are you?
How have you been?
Happy New Year
I've missed you loads
My sweet dear friend
Just the basics for now as I know nothing. Hope you won't mind if I asked you to translate more than once
Excuse me sir, I appear to have ejaculated inside my trousers, do you have a moist towelette or perhaps a skirting board with which I could wipe clean my semen coated midriff?
Entschuldigen Sie mich, Herr, ich scheine mich in meiner Hose ejakuliert zu haben, haben Sie ein feuchtes Tuch oder vielleicht ein Sockelbrett, mit dem ich meine Samen beschichtet werden könnte?
- preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
- cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
- add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
- divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. let cool in pans.
Translate this cupcake recipe for all the roadman mandem ting
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until pale. Beat in the eggs a little at a time and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon, adding a little milk until the mixture is of a dropping consistency. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until they are half full.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden-brown on top and a skewer inserted into one of the cakes comes out clean. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
When dat Chinese don Zhou Ching Chong or some **** was asked about dat French Revolution ting, apparently man chat "dats peak cuz but man don't know what's gonna happen yet"