I will translate Roadman into English

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
l'etranger
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
As above ^^
username2705335
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Bruv u comin to mans yard u wot m8? :rofl:
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
"Don't get rude yeah, thinking you're a big man and all that. I'll bang you out."

:erm:
username2637499
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
Don't get rude yeah, thinking you're a big man and all that. I'll bang you out.

WTAF LOOL :rofl:
username1003420
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
sup famalam
l'etranger
Rep:
(Original post by saraxh)
Bruv u comin to mans yard u wot m8? :rofl:
Brother, will you be attending my back alley, pray tell friend?

(Original post by UWS)
"Don't get rude yeah, thinking you're a big man and all that. I'll bang you out."

Don't be obnoxious thinking you're above thy station and so forth. I'll challenge you to a duel.

(Original post by tammie123)
sup famalam
How's it going friend?
AIDS Skrillex
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
went to the chippy with mandem but bossman wouldnt give me extra wings, peak cuz. saw a peng girl tho, looked like she gives dench uck

reply to me at ting below you smell me cuz.
ShikaMekiFuka
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AIDS Skrillex)
went to the chippy with mandem but bossman wouldnt give me extra wings, peak cuz. saw a peng girl tho, looked like she gives dench uck

That's some advanced roadman , do you take it as an A level?Any revision tips LOL jk if you
AIDS Skrillex
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ShikaMekiFuka)
That's some advanced roadman , do you take it as an A level?Any revision tips LOL jk if you
I did Roadman NVQ level 2 cuz.
Popsiclez
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Jcheezz Man is vexxed still! Big man ting wereee gunnahhh beef!
l'etranger
Rep:
went to the chippy with mandem but bossman wouldnt give me extra wings, peak cuz. saw a peng girl tho, looked like she gives good uck

I gave my patronage to the potato fritter emporium with the old boys, but the captain refused me an additional fried flippy flappy, serendipity had it, I saw a cumly wench who looks like she gives good peepee pleasure time.

give your response below if you catch my drift cousin
Popsiclez
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

I went to the fish and chips shop with my friends but the shopkeeper wouldn't give me extra wings which is harsh guys, but I saw a hot girl though loooks like she gives strong uck?

Dont know the rest?
l'etranger
Rep:
(Original post by Popsiclez)
Jcheezz Man is vexxed still! Big man ting wereee gunnahhh beef!
Gosh this gentleman is perturbed, in all earnest there is going to be a physical altercation.
jessyjellytot14
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Why's man been taking man's money from man's pocket? I swear down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brooke.Xxbb
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
All these dusty yutes thinking big man can’t afford fresh crepes nah boss it all good fam, patten up big man cuz ain’t no other big man can be peng like me Mandem be baiting big man out for smoking joints
username3477548
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
you should make this a business on fiverr.com
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
4 year old thread
NerfBud839
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Batty
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
rah
PhoenixLady
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (220)
42.15%
The paper was reasonable (224)
42.91%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed