The Student Room Group

Uni flat toilet is too small. HELP!

The toilet in my uni flat is too small.
Every time I have a poo which comes out in one go, it gets lodged in the toilet. The water rises to the top of the toilet when I flush and I get scared that it will overflow.

I have to use the toilet brush to break up the piece of poo to stop it from lodging the hole, but this creates a massive mess and I'm there for about 20 mins trying to rid the brush of all the poo and get the toilet clean again.

Can I complain about the toilet being too small? I can't and shouldn't need to keep doing this every time I need to poo. It wastes so much time, especially if it happens in the morning and makes me late.

Has anyone else had this issue? Please help
What did I just read? The Horror. Thank you for ruining New Years Eve.
Reply 2
You should complain that the toilet is too small for your large faeces.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Every time I have a poo which comes out in one go, it gets lodged in the toilet. The water rises to the top of the toilet when I flush and I get scared that it will overflow.

I have to use the toilet brush to break up the piece of poo to stop it from lodging the hole, but this creates a massive mess and I'm there for about 20 mins trying to rid the brush of all the poo and get the toilet clean again.

Can I complain about the toilet being too small? I can't and shouldn't need to keep doing this every time I need to poo. It wastes so much time, especially if it happens in the morning and makes me late.

What university is this? Just to make sure I don't ever go there.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
You should complain that the toilet is too small for your large faeces.

Lol.

Yes at the private accomodation I'm living at the toilet is so small which I'm not used to. I have had exactly the same problem as you. What I do is put a small amount of toilet paper over the water, do your poo and then flush immediately. Then once it is flushed, wipe your ass and flush again. So it takes two flushes! As long as you don't put too much toilet paper in the toilet, it will nearly always flush.
Reply 6
Yes at the private accomodation I'm living at the toilet is so small which I'm not used to. I have had exactly the same problem as you. What I do is put a small amount of toilet paper over the water, do your poo and then flush immediately. Then once it is flushed, wipe your ass and flush again. So it takes two flushes! As long as you don't put too much toilet paper in the toilet, it will nearly always flush.

Thanks, I will try it next time! Though the toilet paper usually goes underneath it and flushes away whilst the poo stays lodged there. The toilet is just so much smaller than a regular one
try drinking more. or poo softening meds. must be painful as well.
what uni
Make smaller poos

[video="youtube;63UlBsdElsY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63UlBsdElsY[/video]

People poo? Tf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending