Happy new year everyone!! Watch

TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fatima1998)
Prsom
I have no idea what that means but yeah anytime!
:hugs:
mum was telling me to ask for forgiveness lol wat a beg, I just go to her, if you have any sense in you, you'll make a fresh start and forgive me anyway
she's in the spirit for sure seeing as she's watching naked women on TV, last time I checked she weren't a lezzo :holmes:
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Happy new year to everyone except those who put milk before their cereal. Lol jk,
Lychee628
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, I HOPE 2017 IS FULL OF HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS FOR YOU ALL, ILY SO MUCH <3
Some people who have made this year special for me, even when I was feeling down and helped me to pull through during tough times:
0to100 retro_turtles I'mJustSomeGuy SpiritSharD junayd1998 tasha_tah Lychee627 Spock's Socks fatima1998 UWS emobambam frankielogue mothsocks Liinda2702 DabThruALevels CheeseIsVeg Nirvana1989-1994 iEthan Bluebutterfly310 starfab
Forgive me if i've missed you out, can't think
Happy New year
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lychee627)
Happy New year
ty you too
Tej98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Happy New Year guys! Hope that it will be a broadly successful one and that I can contribute more on TSR without the odd ignorance of certain individuals..
Tej98
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
mum was telling me to ask for forgiveness lol wat a beg, I just go to her, if you have any sense in you, you'll make a fresh start and forgive me anyway
she's in the spirit for sure seeing as she's watching naked women on TV, last time I checked she weren't a lezzo :holmes:
Last bit cracked me up, decent first laugh of 2017
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tej98)
Last bit cracked me up, decent first laugh of 2017
The lezzo bit?
lol, I'm glad to have that honour
I like to make ppl smile
Castro Saint
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Happy new year tsr ****s
Tej98
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The lezzo bit?
lol, I'm glad to have that honour
I like to make ppl smile
Yep the whole bit haha

Well cheers, doesn't get much better than New Year's humour especially between Asian parents
chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Happy new year everyone :hugs:
fatima1998
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
PRSOM = Please rate some other members before
so i have to rate other members before giving you a rep again :lol:
awww :console: what i do is spend most of the time in my room so i dont have to interact with my mum :lol: because whenever i do, we end up having arguments :giggle:
she watches that sort of show welllll isn't your dad with her

(Original post by mr T 999)
:console: I don't dislike you and you never hurt me

Posted from OtherWorld
well i hope you are not being sarcastic but we have never talked so...
Vav Sartrean Po
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Happy New Years!
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Happy new year y'all. If you had a good 2016, hope 2017 is just as good or even better, and if your 2016 sucked then hopefully 2017 beats its ass.
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tej98)
Yep the whole bit haha

Well cheers, doesn't get much better than New Year's humour especially between Asian parents
Yeah lol, I did come up with that but yeah I guess, but then again the asian parents are the worst when it comes to torture. The struggles
kevUk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Happy new year
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
PRSOM = Please rate some other members before
so i have to rate other members before giving you a rep again :lol:
awww :console: what i do is spend most of the time in my room so i dont have to interact with my mum :lol: because whenever i do, we end up having arguments :giggle:
she watches that sort of show welllll isn't your dad with her

well i hope you are not being sarcastic but we have never talked so...
ohhh right
lmao she don't let me go to my room cuz she don't trust me lol, yeah them lovebirds sitting next to each other, besharam lol
tasha_tah
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, I HOPE 2017 IS FULL OF HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS FOR YOU ALL, ILY SO MUCH <3
Some people who have made this year special for me, even when I was feeling down and helped me to pull through during tough times:
0to100 retro_turtles I'mJustSomeGuy SpiritSharD junayd1998 tasha_tah Lychee627 Spock's Socks fatima1998 UWS emobambam frankielogue mothsocks Liinda2702 DabThruALevels CheeseIsVeg Nirvana1989-1994 iEthan Bluebutterfly310 starfab
Awww thank you soooo much ! N happy new yr to u aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
fatima1998
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ohhh right
lmao she don't let me go to my room cuz she don't trust me lol, yeah them lovebirds sitting next to each other, besharam lol
why doesn't she trust you?? i am sure you sleep in your room so how does she trust you at that point?
:rofl: defo besharam so both are watching that show together... great way to start 2017 :getmecoat:
TeenRose29
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
why doesn't she trust you?? i am sure you sleep in your room so how does she trust you at that point?
:rofl: defo besharam so both are watching that show together... great way to start 2017 :getmecoat:
no idea lol, she might think ima sneak someone into my bedroom :lol: idek yano
cuz i don't have my phone or laptop or ipad or anything and just my bed, wardrobe, lamp, desk, window, drawer and watch
trust me, i've had them sleeping on top of each other with their legs all tangled up in front of me, i took a mugshot cheekeh ayeee
lol im used to em
she fallen asleep on the floor now tho i really wanaa know her technique for falling asleep in like 10 secs
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
2016 is over! Hope 2017 onwards are your best years @everyone
Many of you have helped me some way, so not going to bother to tag ya all in. Have confidence
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.63%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.88%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (135)
16.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (78)
9.75%
How can I be the best version of myself? (245)
30.63%

Watched Threads