The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've heard absolute zilch, not even a confirmation from my 5th choice! Starting to wonder if someone at UCAS has 'forgotten' to send on my application.
Reply 181
They probably just send out letter as they receive applications, and as they don't receive all applications at once, i wouldn't worry. The letter don't really say much, just thanks and then tell you stuff which is already know from their prospectuses.

I nearly ran backwards when i saw the Kings logo on the edge of the envelope though... :rolleyes:
Reply 182
My precious society has sunk to the depths of the forum, i must revive it, unfortunately since we're a premed society we have no idea how to resuscitate a thread, and have no idea what it is suffering from.
^^^lmao!
Got letters from Keele and Bournemouth(my 5th choice) this morning, got me all excited! Keele notifying me that the Medicine with health foundation year B900 has changed to A104. Bournemouth want an extra reference which is slightly confusing??
Reply 185
Got an acknowledgement from Oxford, feeling pleased.
Haha, PeeWee bumping his very own precious society! :biggrin:
I got a confirmation from Aberdeen!!!!!! My parents nearly had a heart attack when they saw the post mark, and then had to sit and wait for 4hrs for me to get back from work :biggrin: They've threatened to open the next one before I get there.
lol all my univesities have confirmed my application...if only they would speed up on replying :rolleyes: The waiting is so much fun....
Just got so scared, had an e-mail from track, I thought 'here comes the first rejection'. Looked and couldn’t find any changes. Looked closely again just to see that the course code I mentioned earlier (B900) had changed to A104... PHEW I was thinking the worse!

This really goes to show how obsessed I have become! Lol
I wish I'm eligible to apply for Keele Uni's Health Foundation Year as my 5th choice. Does anybody know anymore foundation programmes for Medicine? :smile:
lancaster do one. i know quite a few people here that have done that. there myust be a fair few at lancaster as well.

EDIT: i'm at liverpool btw.....
Acknowledgement from Cambridge through the post recently ... :p:
Please, please read the Medical Students Society's thread It is very harsh, they are all taking the p**s out of us pre-meds. :biggrin:

It is quite funny, though....:biggrin:
To be fair to them, there are a fair few idiots on this forum, who come out with some really stupid things. I know I was probably in that category when I joined TSR, but I hope I've learnt enough by now to be a 'normal' pre-fresher. Spam the forum with ridiculous questions and you more than deserve the piss being ripped out of you.
:ditto: Completely agree.
Reply 196
Agree also.
Although, I have had questions before and just been too scared to ask them at risk of being accused of stupid questioning :redface:. Maybe a case of minority affects majority again...
Reply 197
_bonnie
Agree also.
Although, I have had questions before and just been too scared to ask them at risk of being accused of stupid questioning :redface:. Maybe a case of minority affects majority again...
Think about the question, make it specific and relevant, look to see that it's not been done before (I'm not too fussed if it was covered last year but if there are three threads on it on the front page you're trying my patience), phrase it carefully, title it appropriately and everybody is happy.
Or you could just ask in here :wink:
Reply 199
lil groovy dude
Or you could just ask in here :wink:
What's the point? Split the forum in two, so that prefreshers can only ask questions of prefreshers while those that have been there and done that get to whinge to themselves?

Latest

Trending

Trending