The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pepe Le Poosh
Well done!! I'm insanely jealous!!!!

Hey comrade, think what it's like not to even have an interview, then come and talk to me about jealousy :eek:

Sorry, I'm just quite an impatient fool :p:
Reply 421
well done appregio
first person hus got an offer from what i know:biggrin:
but then i dont know much :tongue:
Sorry not my place to complain. However arpeggio if you got an offer at Nottingham i would hunt you down, kill you, and pose as you for 5 years at medical school. Just a warning!
Same goes to Hamed if he gets an offer at PMS and I don't :wink:
Reply 424
reli Democracy????
*goes over plans to change his identity should that problem arise*
:biggrin:
im sure you will get in
n dont worry
being iranian, ill sort out some "party-bazi" if i get in n u dont so u can come too :P :biggrin:
Reply 425
for all non iranians, "party-bazi" is when you know someone and they get you in purely on the basis that they know you.
you get me? :s-smilie:
hamednhg
for all non iranians, "party-bazi" is when you know someone and they get you in purely on the basis that they know you.
you get me? :s-smilie:

<3 it :wink:
I think we're looking at the future of Medical school applications with that one. Also <3 it
Pepe Le Poosh
Sorry not my place to complain. However arpeggio if you got an offer at Nottingham i would hunt you down, kill you, and pose as you for 5 years at medical school. Just a warning!

Good luck with the gender change then :p:

Pfft with the way things went today I don't think I'll have any need to worry about my imminent murder anyway!
Don't doubt it. I'm sharpening my axe already. And the sex change isn't really an issue. I'll just have to grow my hair long again like it was before interviews and flaunt my man boobs.
Reply 430
Pepe Le Poosh
I think we're looking at the future of Medical school applications with that one. Also <3 it

ill bear u n democracy in mind when i get in

althoug the chances of that are in the zilllionths

APPREGIO, im sure u did well
everyone thinks theyve done poo when really they have done well!!!!

think +ve thoughts ...

*remembers gwyn, the very camp guy from king david high school*
that guy rocked my world <3

Not as annoying as the guy who ran the whole thing who walked down the middle aisle of the seating area and pointed down different rows shouting 'feed me' (as in feed him one thing you've learned from the day) :P
Pepe Le Poosh
Don't doubt it. I'm sharpening my axe already. And the sex change isn't really an issue. I'll just have to grow my hair long again like it was before interviews and flaunt my man boobs.

Man boobs. Sexy.

hamednhg, "when" I get in - I like your attitude :p:
Reply 433
nooooooooooooooooo appregio

dont take it that way

i would give anything to get in anywhere!!!!!

this is just a fantasy i live in :biggrin:
I agree. When i get tired i tend to use when instead of if. Partially because i'm half dreaming and half asleep :P
hamednhg
nooooooooooooooooo appregio

dont take it that way

i would give anything to get in anywhere!!!!!

this is just a fantasy i live in :biggrin:

Haha no I was only kidding!

Would be awesome for all of us pre-meds to get offers though :biggrin:
Lol Gwyn? That reminds me of the guy from the oxbridge/interview thing...
He was weird but funny :smile:

Arpeggio you probably did do fine :biggrin:

And LOL at Poosh XD
It's ok for some people who already have offers. Not naming names *cough* Arpeggio *cough*
Reply 438
well some of us alredi have offers appregio, not pointing my finger at anyone like u of course :biggrin:

pepe, i sooooooooooooooooooooooooo know :P

n FF you went on that toooo? thats the same gwyn im referring to :biggrin:

ur not Pepe's frend are u???
He's my friend because i met him at Nottingham (SUTTON TRUST WOO!), but he went to the Oxbridge day thingy in London not n Manchester like us northerners.

Latest

Trending

Trending