Lucy_N
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need help with M3 and D2
M3-Analyse political, legal and social factors on two contrasting organisations
D2-Evaluate how future changes in economic political legal and social factors may impact on the strategy of a specified organisation
My two businesses are DANIELS and WINDSOR AND ETON BREWERY
anatomy123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When I did mine I chose a simple company I chose Sainsbury's because there are many legal factors, political decisions, economic factors that impact the business. For the D2 section I mention for economic factors Salisbury's as large national business will be impacted by many economic impacts. In 2016 the UK vote leave the EU. This would impact Sainsbury's because tariffs (Import/Export Taxes) may be imposed on sainsbury's products they export and import around Europe and around the world. This would then lead to an increase in expenditure for the business. However, Saisnbury's as business may decide to pass this cost onto to consumer and customers this would then therefore make themselves less competitive against competitors. This would result in customer dissatisfaction and will then lead to a decrease in sales and profits and market share and market power. This will then dissatisfy shareholders because they as their investment in the shares will decline. ( - Due sainsbury's being PLC company) So for you business you could talk about how they import good across Europe and how that may affect you business financial and logistically. Make sure you go into detail - This means that.... Which will then lead.... This will then impact the business....

I would send you my work I did back in September 2015 but I don't want to get my qualifications revoked its not worth it.
Lucy_N
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
THANK YOU very much you help a lot, and i was able to complete it on time : ) you helped a lot thanks again.
Temi_16
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by anatomy123)
When I did mine I chose a simple company I chose Sainsbury's because there are many legal factors, political decisions, economic factors that impact the business. For the D2 section I mention for economic factors Salisbury's as large national business will be impacted by many economic impacts. In 2016 the UK vote leave the EU. This would impact Sainsbury's because tariffs (Import/Export Taxes) may be imposed on sainsbury's products they export and import around Europe and around the world. This would then lead to an increase in expenditure for the business. However, Saisnbury's as business may decide to pass this cost onto to consumer and customers this would then therefore make themselves less competitive against competitors. This would result in customer dissatisfaction and will then lead to a decrease in sales and profits and market share and market power. This will then dissatisfy shareholders because they as their investment in the shares will decline. ( - Due sainsbury's being PLC company) So for you business you could talk about how they import good across Europe and how that may affect you business financial and logistically. Make sure you go into detail - This means that.... Which will then lead.... This will then impact the business....

I would send you my work I did back in September 2015 but I don't want to get my qualifications revoked its not worth it.
i would really appreciate it if you could explain m2 and d1?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (143)
24.28%
Pop (144)
24.45%
Jazz (26)
4.41%
Classical (34)
5.77%
Hip-Hop (104)
17.66%
Electronic (42)
7.13%
Indie (96)
16.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise