Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who's around this evening? If I get bored enough I'll tell you about my brother,

MB

ReputationRep:
    im on but im gonna be asleep at the keyboard in a few minutes .. its 3 am here and i dont know wat im doing awake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    im on but im gonna be asleep at the keyboard in a few minutes .. its 3 am here and i dont know wat im doing awake

OK goodnight, we can argue about islam tomoz

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    OK goodnight, we can argue about islam tomoz

MB
    i do more than jus tht .... i aint the taliban dude

ReputationRep:
    yay, in another sig

Wonder if this one will end up like the other night's offline activity :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    yay, in another sig

Wonder if this one will end up like the other night's offline activity :eek:

we can only hope

MB

ReputationRep:
    Third thread I've said it in but, evenin' all. How are we all doing tonight?

ReputationRep:
    oooh and i wanna know about your brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Third thread I've said it in but, evenin' all. How are we all doing tonight?
    Okay thanks, i feel a bit "cat got the cream"-like

And yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks, i feel a bit "cat got the cream"-like

And yourself?
    I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl (possibly an exaggeration) about going on holiday tomorrow.

What's this cream that you've got then?

ReputationRep:
    *Strolls in with hands in pockets, whistling*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    where are you off to?
    http://www.uni-forums.co.uk/
    Amsterdam for a few days, then off to Florida.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl (possibly an exaggeration) about going on holiday tomorrow.

What's this cream that you've got then?
    Yay! where are you going?

I haven't got any actual cream, unfortunately but i was feeling a bit pleased with myself for reasons I shouldn't go into here!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! where are you going?

I haven't got any actual cream, unfortunately but i was feeling a bit pleased with myself for reasons I shouldn't go into here!
    See above post

It's late night chat, there's nothing you shouldn't go into here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    *Strolls in with hands in pockets, whistling*
    wow - im in your sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    wow - im in your sig
    You have joined the pantheon of UKL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    See above post

It's late night chat, there's nothing you shouldn't go into here!
    Lol, it's not that kinda thing I'm going to amsterdam at the end of the month, you can recommend places for me to go!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's not that kinda thing I'm going to amsterdam at the end of the month, you can recommend places for me to go!
    It's going to be a whirlwind two day tour there for me, but I'll try to find you somewhere nice

ReputationRep:
    oooh and i wanna know about your brother
    Ok, here's the reason I was depressed the other night, and still am a bit. I am very good friends with this girl. The relationship is completely platonic but we are really good friends. We like all of the same stuff (especially Byron) and our politics are pretty similar. We just feel really at home with each other and can chat for hours and hours. Now some of you will remember that I went to venice a few weeks back. While I was away I introduced my twin brother to my friend and since then he has spent all his spare time flirting with her. Finally they started going out. Now, here is the problem. I think that it is really good for both of them that they are going out but in the last two weeks, every single conversation I've had with my friend (msn, telephone or in real life) has been interrupted by my brother saying "ooh, can I talk" or something similar. I really can't say "no" cos that would just upset everyone. She has even told me that she prefers talk to me tan to him. The worst is when I'm talking to her in person and he'l;l just come along and start pulling her (has happenned three times in the last week). He has no idea how it makes me feel, not that I'm jealous but that I feel he has no respect for my relationship with her. I think I have finally sorted this out this evening after talkig to her and we are going to start meeting without my brother knowing (I feel really S**t saying to my brother "just going out to meet up with your GF") so we have decided to keep it a secret for now.

MB

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe that can happen! Do you and your brother get on? Don't you* have a mutual appreciation that certain things i.e. girls, are first come first serve - and not shared / unfairly muscled in on by either party?

Personally, I'm not so sure about any behind his back business though... Even if your brother was the principal offender.

*EDIT to doesn't he

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.