The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IamNobody
I can't pick up girls in clubs/bars, and i always makes me worry about my looks

http://m.imgur.com/a/aj6pz

Not gonna lie i would 10/10 bang you in the first photo
You look awesome :3 Maybe there's some other problem? Are you bold and self-assured enough? :wink: Girls value that.
Reply 3

And please no sugar coating i need the truth. Suggestions are welcome

Dw i'm not sugar coating
Youre good looking you just need more confidence. Confidence is one of the main things that attracts girls, trust me.
Reply 6
you are not bad looking but I can imagine girls think of you as younger than you are? You have a bit of the baby face going on (which there's nothing wrong with, it's just not for everyone) and your short hair (in my opinion) makes you less approachable. But to be honest dude, it's all about confidence. Stop thinking about 'picking up girls' and act like a proper gentleman instead. Ask her questions, buy her a drink, compliment her outfit (without sounding like you just want to get in her pants) and don't try to do the grope and kiss thing many guys think is the most brilliant move ever to exist. Spoiler alert, it's not. It's honestly, the absolutely worst thing someone can do. Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
need to be more smiley ? :dontknow:

Way better than me.
Reply 9
Original post by ProbablyJade
Not gonna lie i would 10/10 bang you in the first photo

Get in there :sexface:
Original post by UWS
Get in there :sexface:

What can i say
First photo is a solid 8

Jawline of peace, like me. You're good looking, no homo.
Original post by ProbablyJade
Not gonna lie I would 10/10 bang you in the first photo

I'm pretty sure your name is Jade. Probably, but could be a red herring...
You are hot but not my type. :smile:

Okay I won't sugar coat. You're good looking but you have more potential. That hairstyle is okay I guess but it's not that great. I think if you cut it so it's not long (like a two? Sorry don't know how to describe) but you know like cut clean and short. I'll have to look at the pic again. If your hairline is decent then get a shape up. Can you grow facial hair? Facial hair is good if you can make it work for you.
I don't think gym is that important if you have confidence but maybe it will give you confidence? That is key.
Your looks are amazing, it's definitely not how you look, there's another problem. :s-smilie:
Maybe work on your personality and confidence? Don't know you personally so I can't really say but possibly. :redface:
Everyone is telling you how to change but you don't need to not ur looks or your attitude u want girls to like u for u not someone who U r pretending to Be
Original post by Kierensaddlr
I'm pretty sure your name is Jade. Probably, but could be a red herring...

Its probably jade :wink:
It's not worth a girl wanting you for you looks - it won't be true to itself. Look for someone who likes you for being you and for your personality.

Latest

Trending

Trending