The Student Room Group

Guys- would you date...

Would you date a girl that started uni at 22, and graduated at 26? So was a mature student, or do you find it weird?

Scroll to see replies

Yes
Reply 2
Original post by RabbitCFH
lol what's weird about it?

They'd be behind in life and the 4 year gap before uni may be frowned upon
Reply 3
bump
Original post by Anonymous

You say that... but you don't explain WHY you had the 4 year gap

Besides, a relationship isn't like a job interview where you have to be showing constant progress every year of your life... stuff happens in the past and most people only care about where you're at TODAY... ie if you're able to show you're a successful individual who is likeable, why would anyone care that you're at the beginning of your career and not a few years into it (relationship-wise)

I don't really see a problem with that. Yeah it might take you maybe a few more years to catch up career wise but I don't think it's a big deal.
Would you date a girl that started uni at 22, and graduated at 26? So was a mature student, or do you find it weird?

No because i'm a shallow c***

Spoiler

Reply 7
Even with the 4-year gap, they could be ahead/same stage of their career as someone who graduated at the normal age.

But this wouldn't bother me.

The weirdest thing is you asking the question. People do date 26 year olds inless ofc you wish to date year 10-13 students. There will be a big list of things they will think are important and being 26 is not one of them.
Reply 9

There are other mature students and postgrads (and profs...) at unis, most of them will be older than you.

And many freshers have a mi|f fetish. :biggrin:

Don't girls date older guys anyway?
Nothing strange or weird about it at all.
If you mean someone who is also the same age as you then I don't see why it would be weird at all. If you mean someone in the same class as you? Like you're in first year at 22 and a guy is in first year at 18? Then it's a little more head turning but still not very weird.

Both instances are fine.
Don't see it as an issue at all. All in your head.
Reply 14
I think that's quite hot
Is there hope for me who will be 20 when she starts her degree? :smile:
Original post by zayn008
I think that's quite hot

How so?!
Original post by Josb
There are other mature students and postgrads (and profs...) at unis, most of them will be older than you.

And many freshers have a mi|f fetish. :biggrin:

A 22 year old ****....gosh now ive heard it all
A 22 year old ****....gosh now ive heard it all

* m*ilf
-that was supposed to say
Reply 19
How so?!

Because it means she's serious, I just think it's attractive she's realised what she wants to do so late which means she's probably got a huge passion and wants to do something in life. When someone goes to uni at 18 you can't tell if they're serious or just going because it's the norm like it's written for them. She makes her own choices and wants to get far and won't let judgemental people get in the way of it, to me that's pretty hot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending