Why did he remove me as his friend? Please answer ALL the questions below :'(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We've been texting on snapchat for quite some time now varying from fun good convos to playful flirting but not taking it seriously (dunno about him but I'm not serious about it) But at times I'm blunt and say things like "I'm never going to fall for you anyways" and he'd respond with a hurt emoji. But at times I'd say "You'll find her" then he would say "I've already found her" referring to me. But I laughed it off because to me it was just playful BUT was he actually being serious???

He knows that I'm a good girl and he's a bad boy (not a ****boy) We were having this deep conversation the other day and I asked him "What about those that sees past all your flaws" Then he replied "Nobody exactly. Apart from you and even that it probably doesn't mean anything" WHAT DID HE MEAN BY "It probably doesn't mean anything" What did he mean by that it probz doesnt mean anything that I see past all his flaws? Does he like me...?

We were having a genuine convo a day later but then days later I sent him snaps on snapchat like "All this space and I still don't have space for you to be in my life" I was joking about that. I'm always joking around and I don't know if he took that seriously. Did he??? He did talk to me after but didn't mention the snaps I sent him. Then the next day I sent him a snap and I called out his name and he said 'yeah???' So I said 'Nothing' That same day he removed me as his friend. It's New Years tomorrow. Why did he remove me as his friend? Does that mean he doesn't want anything to do with me in 2017? If so then why?
AndrewSCO
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Deja vu
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We've been texting on snapchat for quite some time now varying from fun good convos to playful flirting but not taking it seriously (dunno about him but I'm not serious about it) But at times I'm blunt and say things like "I'm never going to fall for you anyways" and he'd respond with a hurt emoji. But at times I'd say "You'll find her" then he would say "I've already found her" referring to me. But I laughed it off because to me it was just playful BUT was he actually being serious???

He knows that I'm a good girl and he's a bad boy (not a ****boy) We were having this deep conversation the other day and I asked him "What about those that sees past all your flaws" Then he replied "Nobody exactly. Apart from you and even that it probably doesn't mean anything" WHAT DID HE MEAN BY "It probably doesn't mean anything" What did he mean by that it probz doesnt mean anything that I see past all his flaws? Does he like me...?

We were having a genuine convo a day later but then days later I sent him snaps on snapchat like "All this space and I still don't have space for you to be in my life" I was joking about that. I'm always joking around and I don't know if he took that seriously. Did he??? He did talk to me after but didn't mention the snaps I sent him. Then the next day I sent him a snap and I called out his name and he said 'yeah???' So I said 'Nothing' That same day he removed me as his friend. It's New Years tomorrow. Why did he remove me as his friend? Does that mean he doesn't want anything to do with me in 2017? If so then why?
its obvisous he wanted something serious wth you and you didnt pay attention to it and kept on pushing him away?

he probably gave up with it, because it seemed as he liked you and you didnt/dont. this is why guys are insecure and scared to show their feelings becuase girls like you mess around with them and their feelings too :unimpressed: :rolleyes:

i think the last snap, must have got to him... please, dont do this another guy again. treat them wel :rolleyes:
username2885068
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tbh there's either two outcomes. You hurt him, or he's a ****boy (even if you claim he isn't)
AndrewSCO
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why was this thread posted again?
RegrettingAS
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
New year resolutions nd that
SonoLuma
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

You bluntly tell him that you dont like him, then get quizzical when he essentially tells you that it doesnt mean anything (because you are the one who told him it was that way.)

If I was getting messed around like this I would probably do the same as this guy. You cant express the fact that you dont have feelings for him (in what sounds like a pretty hurtful way) and then call his actions into wuestion and essentially blame him for "not getting the joke."

Whether you meant to or not, youve messed him around, probably hurt him a fair bit and also probably made him feel quite foolish. Maybe try thinking about how crappily you are treating him. I think he was fair enough in unfriending you. He probably couldnt stand the "jokes" being thrown his way.

""All this space and I still don't have space for you to be in my life" I was joking about that." ...This is a perfect example. Even if someone screamed in my face that it was a joke, I wouldnt take it well.
prazzyjazzy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guuuuuurl quit playin. Looks like he's trying to move on imo. From what I can tell, he's into you but you ain't, which is fine and all- but he's only just realised that. It'll take him a while to get over it, and even then he might not want to talk to you, which would be like rubbing salt in an open wound.
wildleaves
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You've hurt his ego.
Judge Jules
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I agree with everyone else, you really hurt him by rejecting him, insulting him with jokes only you find funny, you made him feel bad/ insecure about himself and kept stringing him along by never wanting to meet up even just as friends so he couldn't take anymore but just like a typical coward just like most people are he unfriended you or blocked you instead of telling you how much you hurt him. So you have no way to tell him now that you are sorry and did not mean it in a bad way. This is why I don't agree with doing things like unfriending/blocking people normally but in his case he was right to because of all the insults he had to put up with. Even if he made fun of himself or laughed along to everything you did deep down it really hurt him. So now he might go on to treating other girls badly because of this or even if he did before it's because of girls like you. But don't feel too badly about it because I'm sure you never meant to hurt him and how would you even know that you did if he doesn't tell you but maybe he did with his sad emojiis but you didn't get it then but at least you've learnt now never to do that again
Spongebob'sPants
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Saying "all this space and i still dont have space for you", to a guy who has feelings for you, isnt funny, or a joke.

Its cruel.

Then calling his name, and saying "nothing" when he responds is attention-seeking, immature and playing with his feelings.

To be honest, i'm glad he has unfriended you.

Maybe you'll pay more attention to other peoples feelings next time.
username47781
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I am afraid you played games and it came back to bite you, move on and learn from it.
Imnotselenagomez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’ll be as honest as I could be and tell you with my experience.Aight here we go, it sounds like he had feelings for you and you obviously didn’t feel the same way. HOWEVER us men HATE when people play games or play with our feelings even if we likes you. Honestly if he actually did have feelings for you or still does, he’s trying to MOVE ON by not seeing your name on SNAP.In my experience usually if I’m really good friends with a girl that doesn’t have feelings for me, I’ll just MUTE their IG/SNAP stories and post so that I can stop thinking about them and in return I’ll go over them.But yeah that’s my thoughts but honestly man next time if you don’t feel the same way BE DIRECT and don’t keep playing with his feelings knowing you don’t like him. Cause guys DONT like To WASTE TIMEKeep safe and have a wonderful day wherever you are!
Rufus the red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Imnotselenagomez)
I’ll be as honest as I could be and tell you with my experience.Aight here we go, it sounds like he had feelings for you and you obviously didn’t feel the same way. HOWEVER us men HATE when people play games or play with our feelings even if we likes you. Honestly if he actually did have feelings for you or still does, he’s trying to MOVE ON by not seeing your name on SNAP.In my experience usually if I’m really good friends with a girl that doesn’t have feelings for me, I’ll just MUTE their IG/SNAP stories and post so that I can stop thinking about them and in return I’ll go over them.But yeah that’s my thoughts but honestly man next time if you don’t feel the same way BE DIRECT and don’t keep playing with his feelings knowing you don’t like him. Cause guys DONT like To WASTE TIMEKeep safe and have a wonderful day wherever you are!
Terribly sorry, but the thread's four years old.
Geanna v
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some of people I can’t catch cause I had bad experiences with a boy who keep going on and of and was a f boy
64Lightbulbs
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Geanna v)
Some of people I can’t catch cause I had bad experiences with a boy who keep going on and of and was a f boy
dont bump old threads
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.74%
Excited but a bit nervous (145)
45.17%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.84%
I'm really nervous (65)
20.25%

Watched Threads