Turn on thread page Beta

Can anyone remember... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remember the name of the show where kids designed their house?

It was presented by Ulrika Jonsson.

And I remember one episode, the kids painted the front of their house in Newcastle United colours whilst anutha episode there was a bouncy castle bedroom and a slide goin from one room to the next?

Bring back any memories?

ReputationRep:
    I was talking about this the other week!

I couldn't remember what it was called though! But I cheated and looked on IMDB. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372066/

I thought it was called something else though...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can remember it! It was called "Home on Their Own" - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372066/. I watched an episode where the kids designed their own cinema and an armchair that went into the garden...

ReputationRep:
    'Home on their own' ;yes;

I saw one once and they had a slide instead of stairs and the house was like an American diner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 994504)
    I was talking about this the other week!

I couldn't remember what it was called though! But I cheated and looked on IMDB. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372066/

I thought it was called something else though...
    Great minds think alike, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers guys

But the thing is I want to show my girlfriend a picture of one of the makeovers?

Anyone know where there are pictures at all? :confused:

Help much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried googling the Tv show?

ReputationRep:
    Googled it. Didn't get much if nothing at all.

ReputationRep:
    Can't find any information about it on t'internet.

I always used to want to go on it, but my mum and dad would never have agreed to it. :rofl: I remember the one where they changed the kitchen into a fast-food resteraunt and the mum didn't approve of it and got rid of it! What's the point of even going on the show if you're going to do that, as you know quite well what's going to happen!

I remember another one where they put like a bouncy castle in the room from floor to ceiling and it was just one big bouncy room. At the time I wanted one, but I'm a bit too old for one now... I think it was that anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I remember another one where they put like a bouncy castle in the room from floor to ceiling and it was just one big bouncy room. At the time I wanted one, but I'm a bit too old for one now... I think it was that anyway!
    The bouncy castle room was my favourite! It had the slide too! haha My dream house!

ReputationRep:
    I remember the one where they changed the kitchen into a fast-food resteraunt and the mum didn't approve of it and got rid of it
    :eek: I had no idea what show you were all on about till you mentioned that, i remember seeing that part, lol!!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I always used to want to go on it, but my mum and dad would never have agreed to it. :rofl: I remember the one where they changed the kitchen into a fast-food resteraunt and the mum didn't approve of it and got rid of it! What's the point of even going on the show if you're going to do that, as you know quite well what's going to happen!
    You obviously didn't watch Changing Rooms :p:

ReputationRep:
    So what was Real Rooms. Kids designed their rooms in that too. Anyone heard of it.

ReputationRep:
    ah this was such a cool show!! remember when that boy had his room turned into a rainforest?

ReputationRep:
    I remember that. But was that real rooms or home on their own?

ReputationRep:
    OMG i remeber that show. The boy painted all the outside of his house in black and white cos he supported Newcastle fOOTBALL cLUB. Then eh turned the stairs into a slide and this machine that carried you up.
    then he turned te living room into a sweet shop and cinema and austin powers style rooms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mojo_Jojo)
    OMG i remeber that show. The boy painted all the outside of his house in black and white cos he supported Newcastle fOOTBALL cLUB. Then eh turned the stairs into a slide and this machine that carried you up.
    then he turned te living room into a sweet shop and cinema and austin powers style rooms
    I can remember the newcastle stripes on the outside of the house. i don't know if i watched the episode or if i just saw it on the news.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.