The Student Room Group

2 x 2500 word essays - one week

Is it possible to prepare and write two 2500 word essays in the coming week? I don't have much else on... I usually prepare my essays way in advance but decided to give myself a break over the Christmas period...
Reply 1
It's not ideal but yeah, you can do it!
🙌
Reply 2
If you get to it and stop slacking then yes. It's possible in one day but not for the best quality.

My advice, pace them out, split the days you have in half plus leave the day it's due for checking over and corrections.

One half is for essay 1, other is for essay 2, last day is for corrections and submission.

Then plan out what you need to do. Say day 1 you do research for essay 1 and put down a frame for the essay. Day 2 you write up what you planned and so on.

That way you don't burn yourself out and when you see that you're keeping up with the schedule, you'll feel satisfied.
Yes, it's possible to knock out 1,000 words a day to a 1st class standard. You've just got to be prepared to focus on it an avoid procrastinating or distractions. Put your phone to one side, get off TSR and social media sites, buy several tubes of Pringles and get on with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending