The Student Room Group

Off milk..? Am I just ill

I bought milk the other day and everyone in the house has had some.
I used it in tea the other day and it left floaters so I poured it away but I used the same milk last night and nothing was wrong so I decided it was fine.
This morning I made cereal and now I feel ill, I threw up in my mouth and my tummy keeps making weird gurgle and popping sounds, what do I do to make it stop?
I thought it might be the milk was off but it says the best before is the 6th of Jan and it's only the first.. Help me please!!!
Original post by KeiYuu
I bought milk the other day and everyone in the house has had some.
I used it in tea the other day and it left floaters so I poured it away but I used the same milk last night and nothing was wrong so I decided it was fine.
This morning I made cereal and now I feel ill, I threw up in my mouth and my tummy keeps making weird gurgle and popping sounds, what do I do to make it stop?
I thought it might be the milk was off but it says the best before is the 6th of Jan and it's only the first.. Help me please!!!

milk can go off 3-4 days after opening it, you go off that not the best before date.
Original post by KeiYuu

Never go by the date. Always smell milk or any fresh produce before you eat it. It can all turn well before the eat-by date. But similarly, it can stay good well past the eat-by date. We have in built senses to tell when food it off. Our sanitised life sadly causes most of us to ignore these basic senses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending