kate2001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Me and my bf were talking over the Christmas period about having sex for the first time Im a virgin, im going to take the pill because my boyfriend does not want to use a condom. He is a virgin too so he will not have STI. Question is will it hurt me, i have been told in can first couple of times and also what does it feel like when someone cums inside you, can you feel it?
em211997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firstly why doesn't he want to use a condom? It's his responsibility too. Also it depends on the person whether or not it hurts for me it hurt the first couple times maybe after 3 times it was ok. But it depends on how relaxed you are to be honest cos then you'll be more in the mood etc. Idk I'm sure there are websites with advice for this stuff. You might want to go to a sexual health clinic and go to a nurse with your questions
kate2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by em211997)
Firstly why doesn't he want to use a condom? It's his responsibility too. Also it depends on the person whether or not it hurts for me it hurt the first couple times maybe after 3 times it was ok. But it depends on how relaxed you are to be honest cos then you'll be more in the mood etc. Idk I'm sure there are websites with advice for this stuff. You might want to go to a sexual health clinic and go to a nurse with your questions
Thanks, will defo speak to a nurse about options for pills etc and first time, hopefully it will be relaxed for both of us, my parents are away next weekend so we are planning on a romantic evening. I am just so worried it will hurt and what it will feel like when he ejaculates. We don't want to use a condom as he is worried that he will not be able to stay hard and that it will not feel natural for a first time. We are both virgins so he wont have an STI so if I am on the pill we should be ok.
em211997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kate2001)
Thanks, will defo speak to a nurse about options for pills etc and first time, hopefully it will be relaxed for both of us, my parents are away next weekend so we are planning on a romantic evening. I am just so worried it will hurt and what it will feel like when he ejaculates. We don't want to use a condom as he is worried that he will not be able to stay hard and that it will not feel natural for a first time. We are both virgins so he wont have an STI so if I am on the pill we should be ok.
You won't feel the ejaculation if you're in the mood you don't really notice things like that. It doesn't hurt at all.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
If you trust him then why not but be careful... It's not because he says it's his first time that it really is.

He's right about the condom though, it can make it go soft.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nerves and/or going 'OMG, I must PERFORM' are the usual reasons for losing an erection at such time, whether or not condoms are involved.

'Next weekend' might be a bit short notice to be fully protected.
kate2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by unprinted)
Nerves and/or going 'OMG, I must PERFORM' are the usual reasons for losing an erection at such time, whether or not condoms are involved.

'Next weekend' might be a bit short notice to be fully protected.
I was planning on getting the morning after pill this time and then go on the pill proper next time. Getting excited about the weekend, got my bf fav food in and planning a trip to ann summers tomorrow to find something special. I love him and trust him enough for him not to wear protection as I know he is clean.
dogs4eva7
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was planning on getting the morning after pill this time and then go on the pill proper next time. Getting excited about the weekend, got my bf fav food in and planning a trip to ann summers tomorrow to find something special. I love him and trust him enough for him not to wear protection as I know he is clean.
Please for the love of God, don't go for Plan B (morning after pill). Plan B is what it is for a reason.. the second plan, Plan B. Go for Plan A and wait it out until you have the proper contraceptives. Do not rush this. I also wouldn't recommend putting a lot of effort into it with regards to 'romance'.. it's more about making sure you both are completely relaxed and ready and just checking in often.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jenigma)
Please for the love of God, don't go for Plan B (morning after pill). Plan B is what it is for a reason.. the second plan, Plan B. Go for Plan A and wait it out until you have the proper contraceptives. Do not rush this.
This (although it's not called that everywhere...) There is no rush.

In the meantime, you can ask why he won't use condoms.

In terms of feeling any ejaculation, what you'll probably feel - if he actually does - is that things get noticeably slippier.
EC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't take the morning pill, it will mess up your organism and your period. It's a pill you can only take twice per year because it really affects your body in a negative way.

Take the contraceptive pill and take it at the same hour daily. And try to be relaxed for your first time, I know you probably have expectations, but I'd advise you to not expect anything really. It might hurt or it might not hurt at all. Just make sure the foreplay is intense so your muscles won't be as tense and he's careful and he's taking it slow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
paulbarlow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
if he loves you. why risk messing your future up. your at serious risk of getting pregnant. either wait until your very sure about it or make him put one on. you really dont know his history. or get a female one. but abortions are life effecting even more so an unexpected baby. you sound young this guy may be the one but most likely not. ps first times are not the greatest if your both virgins as it takes practice.
fergijane88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should really just tell him he's using a condom, I mean it's not him that could end up being pregnant is it? If it's your first time i wouldn't worry about it making that much of a difference, just get the thin feel ones lol.
As for going on the pill, you're leaving it a little late if you're planning for next weekend. Both types of birth control pills will take a week to work properly, don't take the risk.

Spoiler:
Show

ps. it might be a little awkward, but it doesn't really hurt
Mr Big Nob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you don't want the pain break your hymen yourself before having sex you will bleed then but as it is now broken it means it won't bleed when you have sex and I think that's a little nicer for everyone involved.
kate2001
Rep:
?
thank you, I know the morning after pill is not ideal, but we dont often get time to be alone and i don't want to miss the chance, i got some sexy undies today hopefully my bf will approve
kate2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by EC)
Don't take the morning pill, it will mess up your organism and your period. It's a pill you can only take twice per year because it really affects your body in a negative way.

Take the contraceptive pill and take it at the same hour daily. And try to be relaxed for your first time, I know you probably have expectations, but I'd advise you to not expect anything really. It might hurt or it might not hurt at all. Just make sure the foreplay is intense so your muscles won't be as tense and he's careful and he's taking it slow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what do you mean it will mess up your organism,..... forever?
EC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what do you mean it will mess up your organism,..... forever?
All those hormones from the plan B will do lots of strange things to your body, including making your period about a week late. Not forever, lol.

You may also have some unexpected bleeding. It should go away by the time of your next period, but if you don't get your period within 3 weeks, you should take a pregnancy test.
paulbarlow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
assuming your tag is your date of birth. your young wait not sure if your 15 or 16 but really its not what you need to be concentrating on get school done and i hate to say it grow up a little.
yogacrib
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you are ready and you trust your bf go for it. Don't let him push you into anything you don't want to do, mt ex started off all sweet,but started to make demands of me for example unprotected anal and bdsm stuff. Just beware.
kate2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by paulbarlow)
assuming your tag is your date of birth. your young wait not sure if your 15 or 16 but really its not what you need to be concentrating on get school done and i hate to say it grow up a little.
Yes I was born in 2001. I feel ready for my first time, i'm just a little nervous
kate2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by yogacrib)
If you are ready and you trust your bf go for it. Don't let him push you into anything you don't want to do, mt ex started off all sweet,but started to make demands of me for example unprotected anal and bdsm stuff. Just beware.
poor you hunny, sounds horrible. I certainly would not let that happen to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads