ReputationRep:
    I'll have none of your sass Tuddenham! :pika:

ReputationRep:
    Yes me!

ReputationRep:
    Oo oo! Are you a first year?

Which room are you in? xx

ReputationRep:
    i am a first year, in room LO-1 if my memory serves me correctly. you? Have you looked around the place? i kind of applied as a last minute thing because i got in through clearing so didnt have time to look around.

Which university are you at?

x

ReputationRep:
    I went thru clearing too & got in last minute! SNAP!

I'm in B25 i think. Nah i haven't looked round but my friend said its nice.

I'm at the university of liverpool, which one u at & what u doin? eee its so excitin! xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im at the university of liverpool, doing geophysics! Very exciting i know! what about you? when are you moving in? i think it said we get the rooms from the 8th but freshers week dosean't start till the week after! i thought i mite just go up on the 8th and get my keys n stuff! then move in the week after!
    x

ReputationRep:
    I know lol its a bit of a pain payin for it when we'r not even gonna be there!

Ummm well its my dads bday on the 10th so think i'l go up on the 11th for a bit =D get usto the City & that. Maybe i'll c you there! xx

ReputationRep:
    Flat L06 here. I dont know what the accomdaton is like, but Ive heard good things about it ^^ Im not gonna be moving in until the 16th or 17th btw. see you there!

ReputationRep:
    Cool! I'm goin up on the 11th... B2-5 xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, that means ur in a flat with me jacob. I went up yesterday to move some stuff in and theyre alrite. Much better than some of the actual university halls.

ReputationRep:
    What is the average cost of the rooms, additional bills ( internet, utility etc)

ReputationRep:
    they're 65 a week plus internet which is either 120 or 175 a year depending on speed. it includes all other utilities

ReputationRep:
    ahhh sweet. I look foward to meeting you, Finnegan. I shall be purchasing internet, probably high speed if my budget allows me. I don't think Ill be able to live w/o it

and its good to hear some more praise about the rooms have you had a peep into room 6 by any chance? :P

ReputationRep:
    lol, im afraid not. only been in mine, the kitchen and 2 shower rooms. I would assume they're almost identical though. I was quite impressed by how much free space their was in the rooms, i remember visiting a friend in london with an ensuite and her room was smaller because the shower took up a corner. and her rent was something like 130 a week.

are you at the university of liverpool? what are you studying? yeah im not sure i could live without internet, the higher speed, either 2 or 4 mb not realy sure. lets you download stuff i think wheras the cheaper one will only allow browsing and possibly msn.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh Uni of Liverpool, Architecture. Hmmm about that internet thing, its a bit strange that you can only browse on one and not download, because technically you download while you browse anyway. Ill want to download... bittorrent 4tw! :P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i was a bit unsure about that as well but thats what it says on the cd. Doesn't realy matter, cudn't cope with a slow connection anyway. It does say p2p is banned but seems to make out that its not blocked just against their policy.

ReputationRep:
    awww cack, Ill have to upload at home and bring the mechandise to accomodation then. Ill see when I get there, still not sure whether to bring my PC as well as the laptop, not sure if the laptop will be able to handle everything tbh, bless it :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the letters?! If i'm in B block does that mean i'm like on the other side of town to you lot ey? xx

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.