Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.wart-mole-vanish.com/index.html

i prefere not to order over the internet but not sure if any shops sell it

ReputationRep:
    It's for warts and moles. Not spots. And I doubt it does anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    It's for warts and moles. Not spots. And I doubt it does anyway.
    i meant moles same thing according to me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    i meant moles same thing according to me lol
    Not same, and no, I doubt it does.

ReputationRep:
    Just go into Boots of Superdrug and buy some concealer if you want to get rid of blemishes on your skin. It worked for me when I got bitten by insects and had two red lumps on my forehead Great for spots, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    You don't want to be messing around with moles, they can go nasty. Proper way is to get them taken off in surgery.
    Have you a lot of experience with moles?

ReputationRep:
    I've had one taken off that went manky, but I'm not the molemeister or anything.
    lol Don't worry "molemeister" wasn't exactly what I was thinking. Did you have your mole taken off by a doctor, and it still went weird? I'm only asking because my father had one on his face(I've told this story before) and he tied a string to it, tightened it everyday and the mole fell off eventually.

ReputationRep:
    It went weird after I nicked it with a razor (it was kind of on my neck), it bled for ages and went a funny colour. My local doc took it off in his surgery, under local anaesthetic.
    Ouch! Sounds painful. You could've bled to death.

I've heard that story about the 'string' before! My old grandma talks about it, apparently you've got to use wet cotton, which shrinks when it dries and cuts off the circulation to the mole. But that would only work if the mole wasn't flat.
    Yeah well your grandma wasn't lying.

ReputationRep:

When I had spots hundreds of years ago, I tried things like oxicuting them and using all sorts of lotions... nothing worked. I then gave up chocolate and Coca Cola. Days later, the spots started to vanish and didn't reappear until I went back to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    lol Don't worry "molemeister" wasn't exactly what I was thinking. Did you have your mole taken off by a doctor, and it still went weird? I'm only asking because my father had one on his face(I've told this story before) and he tied a string to it, tightened it everyday and the mole fell off eventually.
    you should go to doctor about them anyway, especially when they go mankey, cus it can be linked to a tumour....

EDIT: but prolly about at likely as minning the lottery, i.e. gettting struck by lightening on a clear day....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    Ouch! Sounds painful. You could've bled to death.
    Unlikely

All my moles are flat so I can't imagine tying stuff round them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    When I had spots hundreds of years ago, I tried things like oxicuting them and using all sorts of lotions... nothing worked. I then gave up chocolate and Coca Cola. Days later, the spots started to vanish and didn't reappear until I went back to it.
    Yup - same here - except I still get the occasional ones, but being 17, you just do. And drink loads of water. Best thing for your skin.

(Original post by goldenbarnes)
    Yup - same here - except I still get the occasional ones, but being 17, you just do. And drink loads of water. Best thing for your skin.
    The therapeutic qualities of cheese should never be underestimated, either.

ReputationRep:

Hehe, herbal remedy to moles . You may as well buy some penis enlargement pills while you are at it, and see if you can find some nice man in Nigeria willing to send you $10,000,000 for free to fund it all .

ReputationRep:
    i started using Avon foaming facial cleanser and my spots dont show up as much and i get hardly any, i would recommend this its great and cheap, i was suprised

ReputationRep:
    The best thing I've found for spots is something called 'Potter's Skin Clear Ointment'. Its available in all the heath food shops and it just a cream that works amazingly. Small spots go overnight Tis only bout 2.99 I think and its really good.

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody here ever tried Chinese alternative medicine for their acne / spots? If so did it work?

ReputationRep:
    its amazing how cheaper brands actually work better than more expensive products

ReputationRep:
    I heard that this guy was experementing with urine to get rid of moles and also skin tumours. He put a plaster with a tiny bit of urine on his mole every day and it dissappeared. I dont know how true this is, it is a secondary source from many years ago... maybe even a hoax. Maybe you could try it out and tell us how it goes...
    It sure is cheaper than that cream you are looking at though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    I heard that this guy was experementing with urine to get rid of moles and also skin tumours. He put a plaster with a tiny bit of urine on his mole every day and it dissappeared. I dont know how true this is, it is a secondary source from many years ago... maybe even a hoax. Maybe you could try it out and tell us how it goes...
    It sure is cheaper than that cream you are looking at though
    ewwww!!! :eek: ...sounds effective though!

I have a whole load of moles all over my body and 6 on my face (tiny ones)...I haven't tried anything for them,....but I'd rather leave them alone, than put urine on them!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.