Turn on thread page Beta

do u think this works for removing spots watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    ewwww!!! :eek: ...sounds effective though!

I have a whole load of moles all over my body and 6 on my face (tiny ones)...I haven't tried anything for them,....but I'd rather leave them alone, than put urine on them!!!
    I have one mole on my neck but I dont want to get rid of it... it is SOOOOOO SEXY

ReputationRep:
    I've got loads of flat moles includin loads on my face some of which are quite big. Because I've grown up with them and they've always been there I've never really noticed them and only do when someone mentions them!

But i did have this horrible mole that sticked out on the back of my neck which was kind of red. I got so fed up with it then one night when i was drunk i decided to try the string thing but apparantly this only works properly if the poles have a thin bet where they start. Mine didnt and although quite a lot of it did fall off it got really badly infected. I ended up having to get antibiotics for it, and the docter said he could take if off it it still annoyed me when the infection cleared it. Im not going to bother now as it's almost flat. So i guess the string thing did work in the long run but it ended up looking minging for a few weeks and hurting like hell when it got infected.

So the moral of the story is....if you want them removed dont mess with them just go to the docs.

ReputationRep:
    Best thing for curing spots. Hmmm. Try Neutrogena facial mask (about £4.00+ my sister swears by it and it actually does work), or carbolic soap for about 69p(!) at your local cash and carry. I swear by that one, but I don't know if you'll be able to get it just anywhere. I get mine from the local shop at my nan's house, but she lives in between Harlesden and Willesden, so depending on where you live you may not be able to get it. So try and find the Neutrogena, it may be the best option for you.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.