Turn on thread page Beta

When will YOU start revision for RESITS 2008? watch

• View Poll Results: When will YOU start revision for RESITS 2008?
    September
    22.45%
    October
    14.29%
    November
    28.57%
    December
    18.37%
    January
    4.08%
    I've already started!
    12.24%

ReputationRep:
    When will YOU start revision for RESITS 2008?

ReputationRep:
    Oh not one of these bloody threads again :p:
    Luckily, I have no resits

ReputationRep:
    I don't either.

ReputationRep:
    ive got to bloody ressits for biology i got a bloody D at AS!!!!!!!! aaaaarrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg... .

ReputationRep:
    i got an E in one of my eng lit modules....but im going to start revising for that probably in november as ille probably mess up my new a2 modules if i dont start working for that right from the beggining

ReputationRep:
    im resiting mass media in sociology, i only got a c!!! need a a/b to bring my overal grade back to an A, so i have to go to the lessons with as students grr

ReputationRep:
    the resits wont be a problem...just need to look through and do many many many past papers...starting november! ...
    need to concentrate on A2 stuff first...

ReputationRep:
    i've got about a hudred resits, so i guess it's a good thing i've started

:s

ReputationRep:
    Got 1 AS module which I know inside out now.

Gonna recap it in December.

ReputationRep:
    il start next tuesday-because thats when i find out officially if i am actually going to be doing chemistry

then il be starting revision for 3 as chem units which i know breifly-il be doign intense revision until january!

ReputationRep:
    im resitting to knock my a2 maths and biology grades from b's to a's in a bid to get onto med O_o

it'll be easy enough for biology but maths... oh my

ReputationRep:
    I'm resitting Maths Core 2 in January, I got an E :o:(
    I should really start revising now but I think I'll wait til November time

ReputationRep:
    im resiting s1 and c2 maths (well not resitiing c2 because i havn't done the paper yet, we do it at january for some reason)

also chemistry papers 1 and 2

and maybe one of the biology papers.

i hope the school will let me resit in Jan because they prefer June as you'll have to recap everything for the synoptic papers but i just want to get it over and done with.

ReputationRep:
    Probably when I start back at college on tuesday. I won't be doing intense revison or anything like that just making sure I have the most thourough and complete set of notes which I understand, and I will begin to go over them ready for when the intense revision starts in January.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Tears and Butterflies*)
    Probably when I start back at college on tuesday. I won't be doing intense revison or anything like that just making sure I have the most thourough and complete set of notes which I understand, and I will begin to go over them ready for when the intense revision starts in January.
    do you do jan exams?
    intesn reivsion for june exams do u mean?

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking over bits and bobs I need to do over the past few months, just to keep tabs on what I'm supposed to be doing. But I'm one of those people that can only really work under time pressure (for some reason), so I revise really intensely. I have a few resits as well as A2 exams, but luckily throughout the term I've tried not to fall behind with my work (English especially). It's Maths I'm worried about the most, so I'll be doing loads of past papers! Despite time pressure being the key for me, I do need a good 3-4 weeks before the exam to make sure I cover everything.

ReputationRep:
    I should start revising for these retakes!!! for my 2 law retakes, i don't know why i still have'nt started revising properly for them, i have for one paper for Sociology and i have an A2 paper for Sociology as well, i've revised for that quite well! But i just work better when im under pressure i just get on with the revision, but yeah should really be getting on with it, i just have a very short attention span or deliberatly start to find other things to do!

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.