The Student Room Group

****hole!

Just recived feedback from the dude (who lived on the other side of the planet to me) whom I sent a bikini shot of me too - for those who may not remember from last week, my BF was cranky about it, but forgave me.

Now I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! IE. Send sexy shots of myself to a weinnie little COMPUTER nerd on the other side of the world. Never again: he took the piss! Took my pics down to the pub and told his mates I was a stripper! As if! Put my pic on his website etc. Edited it. It wasn't even a bad pic or anything, and there were other pics of my friends (and cat, hardly even paid attention to him :frown: so cute, my cat is).

So much for pen pals. So much for being a friend. Listen up: be very very careful when sending/posting pics on the internet - very dangerous.

Take it from me.

Lesson from me to all you other chicky babes (and dudes - beware of nerdy girls who own their own websites) out there!

Love Danni
can i have a pic?
Reply 2
danni_bella83
(and dudes - beware of nerdy girls who own their own websites)

Sssssh! I'll never find anyone now :tongue:

But seriously, that sucks :frown: What a wanker.
Reply 3
Another horror story that backs up my reasoning to NEVER EVER put my picture on the web.
Reply 4
danni_bella83
Just recived feedback from the dude (who lived on the other side of the planet to me) whom I sent a bikini shot of me too - for those who may not remember from last week, my BF was cranky about it, but forgave me.

Now I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! IE. Send sexy shots of myself to a weinnie little COMPUTER nerd on the other side of the world. Never again: he took the piss! Took my pics down to the pub and told his mates I was a stripper! As if! Put my pic on his website etc. Edited it. It wasn't even a bad pic or anything, and there were other pics of my friends (and cat, hardly even paid attention to him :frown: so cute, my cat is).

So much for pen pals. So much for being a friend. Listen up: be very very careful when sending/posting pics on the internet - very dangerous.

Take it from me.

Lesson from me to all you other chicky babes (and dudes - beware of nerdy girls who own their own websites) out there!

Love Danni

Duh! :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Everdawn
Duh! :rolleyes:

Well we all wish we were as wise as you.

But let me ask you this, if you had a body like, say Holly Valance (not that I look like her, but I'm not far off, unfortunately. Wish I resembled Elle, but we don't always get what we want), I don't think you'd want to cover yourself up with a jumper your grandma gave you two christmases ago, take a pic of yourself, then send it up to Canada or wherever, for you to be ridiculed immensely by the receiver.

I would choose the swim-suit one. But yes you're right, even that was dodge, I should've just stuck to a nice fully clothed one, with great hair or something. How cruel are some ppl? (Stupid random nerd, not you, the guy I sent my pic too).
Reply 6
serious narb
can i have a pic?

Me too :biggrin:
Reply 7
danni_bella83
Well we all wish we were as wise as you.

But let me ask you this, if you had a body like, say Holly Valance (not that I look like her, but I'm not far off, unfortunately. Wish I resembled Elle, but we don't always get what we want), I don't think you'd want to cover yourself up with a jumper your grandma gave you two christmases ago, take a pic of yourself, then send it up to Canada or wherever, for you to be ridiculed immensely by the receiver.

I would choose the swim-suit one. But yes you're right, even that was dodge, I should've just stuck to a nice fully clothed one, with great hair or something. How cruel are some ppl? (Stupid random nerd, not you, the guy I sent my pic too).

Who says I dont? :wink:

and yes, some people can be cruel, but the thing is that you have now learned from your mistake and you can now move on.
Reply 8
i'm sure most of you have already seen this
but you should check it out anyway
Reply 9
MC REN
i'm sure most of you have already seen this
but you should check it out anyway

lol, I'm ashamed to admit that I had to stiffle a laugh or two there, but the poor kid! Well that's even more proof not to send any more shots of myself (whether in a bikini or not, now!) to randoms OS!

Latest

Trending

Trending