Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just recived feedback from the dude (who lived on the other side of the planet to me) whom I sent a bikini shot of me too - for those who may not remember from last week, my BF was cranky about it, but forgave me.

Now I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! IE. Send sexy shots of myself to a weinnie little COMPUTER nerd on the other side of the world. Never again: he took the piss! Took my pics down to the pub and told his mates I was a stripper! As if! Put my pic on his website etc. Edited it. It wasn't even a bad pic or anything, and there were other pics of my friends (and cat, hardly even paid attention to him so cute, my cat is).

So much for pen pals. So much for being a friend. Listen up: be very very careful when sending/posting pics on the internet - very dangerous.

Take it from me.

Lesson from me to all you other chicky babes (and dudes - beware of nerdy girls who own their own websites) out there!

Love Danni

ReputationRep:
    can i have a pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    (and dudes - beware of nerdy girls who own their own websites)
    Sssssh! I'll never find anyone now

But seriously, that sucks What a ******.

ReputationRep:
    Another horror story that backs up my reasoning to NEVER EVER put my picture on the web.

ReputationRep:
    Just recived feedback from the dude (who lived on the other side of the planet to me) whom I sent a bikini shot of me too - for those who may not remember from last week, my BF was cranky about it, but forgave me.

Now I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! IE. Send sexy shots of myself to a weinnie little COMPUTER nerd on the other side of the world. Never again: he took the piss! Took my pics down to the pub and told his mates I was a stripper! As if! Put my pic on his website etc. Edited it. It wasn't even a bad pic or anything, and there were other pics of my friends (and cat, hardly even paid attention to him so cute, my cat is).

So much for pen pals. So much for being a friend. Listen up: be very very careful when sending/posting pics on the internet - very dangerous.

Take it from me.

Lesson from me to all you other chicky babes (and dudes - beware of nerdy girls who own their own websites) out there!

Love Danni
    Duh! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Duh! :rolleyes:
    Well we all wish we were as wise as you.

But let me ask you this, if you had a body like, say Holly Valance (not that I look like her, but I'm not far off, unfortunately. Wish I resembled Elle, but we don't always get what we want), I don't think you'd want to cover yourself up with a jumper your grandma gave you two christmases ago, take a pic of yourself, then send it up to Canada or wherever, for you to be ridiculed immensely by the receiver.

I would choose the swim-suit one. But yes you're right, even that was dodge, I should've just stuck to a nice fully clothed one, with great hair or something. How cruel are some ppl? (Stupid random nerd, not you, the guy I sent my pic too).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    can i have a pic?

Me too

ReputationRep:
    Well we all wish we were as wise as you.

But let me ask you this, if you had a body like, say Holly Valance (not that I look like her, but I'm not far off, unfortunately. Wish I resembled Elle, but we don't always get what we want), I don't think you'd want to cover yourself up with a jumper your grandma gave you two christmases ago, take a pic of yourself, then send it up to Canada or wherever, for you to be ridiculed immensely by the receiver.

I would choose the swim-suit one. But yes you're right, even that was dodge, I should've just stuck to a nice fully clothed one, with great hair or something. How cruel are some ppl? (Stupid random nerd, not you, the guy I sent my pic too).
    Who says I dont?

and yes, some people can be cruel, but the thing is that you have now learned from your mistake and you can now move on.

ReputationRep:
    i'm sure most of you have already seen this
    but you should check it out anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    i'm sure most of you have already seen this
    but you should check it out anyway
    lol, I'm ashamed to admit that I had to stiffle a laugh or two there, but the poor kid! Well that's even more proof not to send any more shots of myself (whether in a bikini or not, now!) to randoms OS!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.