Would anybody like to read my blog?

Watch
SophFlorence
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys! I've recently began a new revision blog, called 'Soph Studies'. If you're into blogs, or are a blogger yourself, please feel free to follow me! Here's the link if you're interested: https://sophstudiesblog.wordpress.com/
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wow this is incredible It's an inspiration to people who want to keep motivated! :adore:

You're studying some tough subjects and it's great that you have this blog to keep you motivated throughout your A-Level adventure. Good luck!
EC
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
I'm going to read it. I'm in desperate need for some motivation and I like the way you write, you're organized.

Your subjects are also interesting, as well as the techniques you shared to be productive.
SophFlorence
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
Wow this is incredible It's an inspiration to people who want to keep motivated! :adore:

You're studying some tough subjects and it's great that you have this blog to keep you motivated throughout your A-Level adventure. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I wasn't expecting such a positive response Again, thank you!:awesome:
SophFlorence
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elena.Catalina)
I'm going to read it. I'm in desperate need for some motivation and I like the way you write, you're organized.

Your subjects are also interesting, as well as the techniques you shared to be productive.
Wow, thank you, Elena! I honestly appreciate the kind words so much :blushing::cute:
EC
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SophFlorence)
Wow, thank you, Elena! I honestly appreciate the kind words so much :blushing::cute:
No worries! :hugs:
username2080673
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haven't read much of it but it looks remarkably well-done and enticing.
SophFlorence
Rep:
?
(Original post by Conceited)
Haven't read much of it but it looks remarkably well-done and enticing.
Thank you ever so much!
wolfmoon88
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
Good advice with the candles really well written

Posted from TSR Mobile
Miser101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys! I've recently began a new revision blog, called 'Soph Studies'. If you're into blogs, or are a blogger yourself, please feel free to follow me! Here's the link if you're interested: https://sophstudiesblog.wordpress.com/
Read it, very well written could take a few lessons from it myself. Here is my blog, more of a journey type blog than anything else, and really meant to be a personal/professional blog for me to reflect on https://ged.school.blog/
SophFlorence
Rep:
?
(Original post by wolfmoon88)
Good advice with the candles really well written

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you so, so much!
SophFlorence
Rep:
?
(Original post by Miser101)
Read it, very well written could take a few lessons from it myself. Here is my blog, more of a journey type blog than anything else, and really meant to be a personal/professional blog for me to reflect on https://ged.school.blog/
That's very nice of you to say indeed; thank you! I will be sure to take a look later on when I get back home.
SophFlorence
Rep:
?
(Original post by Miser101)
I've had a look at your blog, and it's great! I look forward to hearing more of your journey
Lychee628
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Suree :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Miser101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've had a look at your blog, and it's great! I look forward to hearing more of your journey
Thank you for reading it, it is pretty long aswell. I've followed your blog look forward to hearing about your studies
Lychee628
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just read it! Its actually great tbh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
SophFlorence
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lychee627)
Just read it! Its actually great tbh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you!
Lychee628
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you!
I should be saying thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
SophFlorence
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lychee627)
I should be saying thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha! Well I really appreciate all the support I've received so far; I was by no means expecting such a positive response!
Lychee628
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha! Well I really appreciate all the support I've received so far; I was by no means expecting such a positive response!
Haha well it is that good so I'm only telling the truth:yep:
Keep it up
Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.49%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (30)
23.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (55)
43.65%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
15.87%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed