Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Is BCU as bad as people say it is? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm thinking about applying to BCU for either Computing & Information Technology or Digital Media Computing. So far i've looked on The Student Room and overall the majority of posts are bad things about the uni.

Has anyone been to BCU and share their opinion with me?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I go to BCU and I'm currently in my third year. I really like the Uni and think it's great for practical courses. Of course it has its problems but doesn't every Uni? Might be worth going to an open day if you haven't already 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyItsMarc)
    Hi! I'm thinking about applying to BCU for either Computing & Information Technology or Digital Media Computing. So far i've looked on The Student Room and overall the majority of posts are bad things about the uni.

Has anyone been to BCU and share their opinion with me?

Thanks
    I'd take the TSR opinion with a pinch of salt.

Most of them are up their butts into Oxbridge /Russell Group unis, and getting into Med school.

They disappear from TSR when they find for all their showing off they won't be going to these unis and into the glittering future afterwards.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.