The Student Room Group

Feeling upset

There are days I feel worthless and upset for no reason. I don't have any friends, not real ones anyway. I constantly cry and feel like i have no self worth I can't describe it. I see everyone around me getting on with their lives whilst I feel stuck in this bubble where I don't progress. I don't know who to talk to so i've come here for a bit of help. My one friend that I thought I had doesn't need me anymore I guess now that she has a boyfriend which has become her "priority". I just had this vision of making 2017 the best ever but then I just get upset and demotivated again. Anything would be appreciated.

And for any of you reading this, please please please be true friends and happy souls.
Original post by Anonymous
There are days I feel worthless and upset for no reason. I don't have any friends, not real ones anyway. I constantly cry and feel like i have no self worth I can't describe it. I see everyone around me getting on with their lives whilst I feel stuck in this bubble where I don't progress. I don't know who to talk to so i've come here for a bit of help. My one friend that I thought I had doesn't need me anymore I guess now that she has a boyfriend which has become her "priority". I just had this vision of making 2017 the best ever but then I just get upset and demotivated again. Anything would be appreciated.

And for any of you reading this, please please please be true friends and happy souls.

awww sweetie!! :jumphug:

i hope youre okay? :console: im so sorry you feel this way!:s-smilie:

just wanted to let you know- that youve just made yourself a new friend! :ahee:
youve got me now:wink: feel free to PM me whenever!
im always around for a chat!
you can talk to me about anything hun, i wont judge you :hugs:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

aww! All I can really say is chin up. You're a unique individual and there's something you possess that no one else has. You just have to get to know yourself, enjoy your own company and find out what that is.
As for true friends, babe, they come and go, it's not you, it's a universal principle. Just work on yourself. Work hard and strive to achieve your targets, thinking about negative people and loneliness won't get you anywhere, fight it!
Lastly, I truly hope and pray you get everything you wish for this year. But remember, even God doesn't help those who don't try to help themselves. Work hard, stay focused and watch the good pour in! don't hesitate to message me if there's anything on your mind that's stressing you out. Good luck lovely x
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about this. I do understand what you mean and can relate- feel free to PM me anytime you need to talk. Christmas leaves a lot of time to be alone with your own thoughts which isn't too good if those thoughts are negative. Your friend shouldn't be putting her boyfriend before you and will eventually realise that- maybe you should talk to her about how you're feeling?
2017 has hardly even started yet! Don't worry about it, you can still make it a good year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending