Iqra Farooq
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Welcome to my first ever blog!

Introduction ~ First of all, i am iqra and i am in year 10. I am currently taking my Gcse's and will be sitting my English literature exam this year. I am new to TSR meaning the whole blog processing is kind of difficult. However i am choosing to do this to help myself and others contribute together to form a online group so that we can happily achieve together.

MY CURRENT SUBJECTS ARE:
English
Mathematics
Science
Psychology
Textiles
History
Religious education

School ~ So basically, my Engish teachers aren't exactly great, My science teacher is confusing and my RE teacher believes everything is an A* which i wish was true but obviously not. However RE is one of the subjects which i believe is pretty simple and easy. English and Science are both main subjects so it is quite worrying seen as i dont understand anything they teach. But, instead of counting on teachers, i myself have worked 3 hours a day on my own to attain a pass.

My advice ~ My advice to you is to continue working hard, get off your consoles and study as early as you can. Many people leave the revision towards the exam date but believe me, leaving it to the end will get you an F. If possible, get hold of a tutor and work with them. And finally, scan the internet and try to find some helpful websites like TSR!

Now that's what i have for you all today. I look forward to hearing from some of you as well as reading about everyone else's journeys! I hope you all achieve the grades you all desire.

IQRA
username2931236
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hey Iqra! Your blog looks great so far.. I'm in yr11 and I just started a GYG thread, I will be watching this one to be inspired by your motivation!! Do you have any aspirations of further study/A-Level yet?
Best of luck with your work
Iqra Farooq
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by misstiah_h)
Hey Iqra! Your blog looks great so far.. I'm in yr11 and I just started a GYG thread, I will be watching this one to be inspired by your motivation!! Do you have any aspirations of further study/A-Level yet?
Best of luck with your work
Hello Misstiah! Thank you for your opinion on my blog. It is wonderful to know that i have inspired you ! Thank you very much. I have a slight amount of aspirations of further studies which are to select the A level course and gain a great deal of knowledge in medicine. Good luck to you too !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
19.33%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.92%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.72%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
16.81%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (30)
25.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
21.01%

Watched Threads