The Student Room Group

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life someone help

I've always had a clear plan in my life, even with an abusive dad and two abusive ex boyfriends.. I always found some way to get back to my plan.
Last year was very hard and left me so lost I have no idea what to do anymore. The year started off with me being engaged to a guy who turned out to be a cheater. I found out just after my close friend committed suicide (R.I.P 💞) which also happened to be at the start of exam season. So as you may guess that wasnt the easiest thing to get over..and in all honesty I haven't. Then I met my dad and his family.. people who I havent spoke to in 12 years. Then I got with an abusive guy but I ended that very quickly. Just recently I started dating and the guy who I was dating had a child and it turned out he was still with the mother of that child. So ofcourse I told her and we became really close.
I know some go through worse than this so I feel a bit stupid writing this.
I just don't know what I should do. Ofcourse my orginal plan stands. I want a doctorate in Psychology, but I'm loosing general motivation for life.
I work part time, go to college and I am learning how to drive so well I am quite busy. These things won't change.
I know relationships won't be a thing for quite some time, but ngl I am so lonely.
What do I do guys?
Some may go through worse but you can say that about anything so don't feel stupid. You definitely have it rough but you're still going and you know what you want which is great! You're stronger than you realise, you don't need a relationship to not feel lonely and in my opinion it's not a good idea to see it that way. I used to feel like that but there are so many people in this world that would enjoy your company. You seem to be working quite hard remember to just relax once in a while, spend time with friends, family or just on your own for some me time, appreciate all the people in your life already you might just be down right now. Give it some time :smile: stay strong and if you want to talk more in pm we can.
Reply 2
Thank you! It means a lot:smile:
Idk I know I don't need a relationship.. I'm not ready for anything either.
What kills lonliness when you're single but don't want anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending