The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Visualsuburbia
I'm not into the whole relationship thing so this hasn't really been a problem for me but quite a few guys that I've been with/ guys that have hit on me have had girlfriends. So I was wondering do guys not take relationships seriously or is is a lack or care towards their current partner?

the thoughtful yahooey thinks many guys and girls cheat these days and there is no loyalty
Reply 2
Original post by Visualsuburbia
quite a few guys that I've been with/ guys that have hit on me have had girlfriends.

Quite a few guys β‰  all guys
Yes, all 3,477,829,638 of us are incapable of fidelity.

Of course it's not all guys. You've just happened to see quite a few that are, but they in no way represent the whole. :/
Reply 4
I cheated on a Year 10 Biology Test once. Still got a D. :frown:
Men have the potential to cheat, women have the potential to cheat. Doesn't mean we all do it though, does it?
Think before you say something silly, is the pope gay?
A lot of men cheat, maybe not all..I don't know one.

Stay away from guys who go to bars and clubs regularly
Who do drugs regularly
Pay attention to his friends, they can be a reflection of him
Original post by BigMan Ting
Men have the potential to cheat, women have the potential to cheat. Doesn't mean we all do it though, does it?
Think before you say something silly, is the pope gay?

Don't wake the conspiracy theorists now
Reply 8
A lot do... but not all.
Original post by SkyRees
Don't wake the conspiracy theorists now

Anything to get their daily dose of endorphins running through their cold-blooded minds...
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I cheated on a Year 10 Biology Test once. Still got a D. :frown:

Not many people can cheat and still get the D
Reply 11
Quite funny you bought this topic up as I'm a male n I've never had a girlfriend either. I just happens to be like you just go with anyone even if they have a partner or married which makes me n you relationship reckers. (Hore n pimp)
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
here's how it goes:
men cheat "the most"
women cheat "the worst"

and by that I mean while men are the more likely candidates, the women are the ones who will cheat during a marriage or cheat in a way that is worse than how men cheat. women have more incentives, say, to cheat to take the man's money.
it's just like lying: men tell more "small" lies whereas women tell fewer but worse lies
Reply 13
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Not many people can cheat and still get the D

I figure that in most cases where women cheat they will be getting the D. :beard:
Original post by xobeauty
A lot of men cheat, maybe not all..I don't know one.

Stay away from guys who go to bars and clubs regularly
Who do drugs regularly
Pay attention to his friends, they can be a reflection of him

I work at a bar, should women stay away from me?
Original post by Dr Pesto
I work at a bar, should women stay away from me?

Yeah too much temptation.
Every guy would cheat if they had the opportunity to.
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Dumb Thread Alert

Is it time to stop?
yes every guy that has ever lived and ever will live has cheated or will cheat. Same with women.

So pretty much every human is a cheater. Better off alone OP.
No... "All" guys do NOT cheat, wholly depends on the guy/relationship stability.

Latest

Trending

Trending