xGlitter88x
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey ok i am really confused..there are so many accommodation forms I don't get what to send back. They asked for a copy of the Loan Request Acknowledgement Form if I want to wait for my loan to come through till I pay but what do I send back with the Loan Form? The letter with the price details on it? Or just the loan form and then once the payment comes through do I send the other letter with the debit mandate form? :confused: :confused:
Lia*
Report 12 years ago
i sent the copy of the loan request form, and then one of the letters has a box to tick saying "if you are unable to pay your term one fees.." so i just ticked that and sent it. (It says payement schedule at top of this letter) But yeh, it was all very confusing!! I didnt send the £80 cheque either, i just assumed they would wait frot his aswell!
blone_bomb
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You need to pay the £80 before they give you your room key. So you need to send it before you get there or pay it on moving in day. You can pay accommodation fees whenever you want basically.
xGlitter88x
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Lia*)
i sent the copy of the loan request form, and then one of the letters has a box to tick saying "if you are unable to pay your term one fees.." so i just ticked that and sent it. (It says payement schedule at top of this letter) But yeh, it was all very confusing!! I didnt send the £80 cheque either, i just assumed they would wait frot his aswell!
Did you send both pages of the Payment Schedule? Im guessing you send the "Student Copy" when you actually make the payment and the Nottingham copy with the Loan form? I think im going to send the cheque with this loan form and get it over and done with. Oh and should I send the debit mandate form too?
sinsations-cinderella
Report 12 years ago
loan request form??? what? WHAT??? :eek:
username51312
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah where do we get that form from
Emma-Jane
Report 12 years ago
I was also incredibly confused by this - in the end i sent off photocopies of the letters i received from the LEA/SLC that basically said that following their assesment i would be receiving a maintenance loan of such and such amount.

Just send off the letters you received after you applied for the student loan that confirm you are actually going to receive the loan.

I got my mum to write me a check for the key deposit (no money )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 30 Oct '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed