The Student Room Group

Why am I so incompitent?

My family are all genies ,and though they may try and ignore it ,stating that it's just because I am 'the youngest' ,it's still irritating how idiotic I am in comparison!hen they were my age ,not long ago ,they were much more intelligent ,I just don't understand why ,as it's in my blood to be smart ,why am I so ignorant and stupid?!!!Please help ,is their some way that I managed to avoid a family trait ,is that it?
Are you French?
*incompetent* sorry

Just a fact for you: The first born child tends to have a higher IQ than their siblings, so... :dontknow:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Uknown
My family are all genies ,and though they may try and ignore it ,stating that it's just because I am 'the youngest' ,it's still irritating how idiotic I am in comparison!hen they were my age ,not long ago ,they were much more intelligent ,I just don't understand why ,as it's in my blood to be smart ,why am I so ignorant and stupid?!!!Please help ,is their some way that I managed to avoid a family trait ,is that it?

Right off the bat ,singular genius instead of plural!!!
Attachment not found
Reply 4
Original post by markova21
Are you French?

Sorry no.:tongue:Why?:s-smilie:Did I spell a word extremly wrong?Man ,I'm just a kid!That's no excuse ,why can't I spell anything correctly?!!!!:P

angrydurp.jpg
My French friend calls geniuses genies.
Original post by Uknown
My family are all genies...

Ask them for three wishes?
Reply 7
Right off the bat ,singular genius instead of plural!!!
Attachment 607644607646

Attached Images
I did correct myself a bit.xD
Well !! Well ~ Thank God!! You are not incompetent ~

Being incompitent sounds pretty awesome ~ xd

:3
Reply 9
Original post by The Joker ~
Well !! Well ~ Thank God!! You are not incompetent ~

Being incompitent sounds pretty awesome ~ xd

:3

But I am incompetent ,I can't even spell the word without a dictoniary ,and when I was little ,I was in the 2nd out of only 3 sets ,for maths!:frown::s-smilie:
Attachment not found
Original post by Uknown
But I am incompetent ,I can't even spell the word without a dictoniary ,and when I was little ,I was in the 2nd out of only 3 sets ,for maths!:frown::s-smilie:
Attachment not found

Eiii~ shhhh You are incompitent !!
Reply 11
Original post by The Joker ~
Eiii~ shhhh You are incompitent !!

Why do you keep saying 'Eii¬'?.
cutie.jpg
Reply 12
Original post by cbreef
*incompetent* sorry

Just a fact for you: The first born child tends to have a higher IQ than their siblings, so... :dontknow:

I just want to know what goes through your head ,when you correct people.I always wounder that when I see some one with a spelling correction.What do you think will happen ,why do you HAVE TO do that?Do you think people will praise you for it....?What's the point?It just makes thing awkward tbh.
:unimpressed::bawling::blah::closedeyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending