Solutions to the grade 9-1 edexcel specimen paper 1....

Watch this thread
jackymang12345
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey
Does any one have the solutions to the grade 9-1 edexcel specimen paper 1, because i am getting stuck on a couple of questions.

Thanks
CraigBackner
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jackymang12345)
Hey
Does any one have the solutions to the grade 9-1 edexcel specimen paper 1, because i am getting stuck on a couple of questions.

Thanks
there should be a markscheme that comes with each speciemen, depending on where you downloaded it from.

if your stuck post it on tsr and some people could help you out
jackymang12345
Rep:
I got the mark scheme but that just gives answers, ideally i would like the solutions maybe someone has so i can see how to actually do the working out to the questions.
WhiteyBread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got the mark scheme but that just gives answers, ideally i would like the solutions maybe someone has so i can see how to actually do the working out to the questions.
You haven't specified a subject
sam.g.1612
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
can you pleas give me the link to the paper , as i really need it for my revision and i am finding it really hard to find 9-1 papers
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sam.g.1612)
can you pleas give me the link to the paper , as i really need it for my revision and i am finding it really hard to find 9-1 papers
Assuming you mean maths, the first two sets of practice papers can be downloaded here
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en...tics-2015.html

There are four more sets (12 papers at both foundation and higher tier) that should be available from your teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sam.g.1612
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
thanks ,but i dont have an account can you just send the paper please
Badges: 4
Report 5 years ago
Hey

Thanks
jackymang12345 Hi, there are solutions for the edexcel specimen papers on the maths genie website: http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/newpapers.html
jackymang12345
Rep:
Oh yeah sorry forgot to say the subject, yeah it was maths.

Thanks @JackT2000, but i have got another specimen paper, its paper 1 non calculator edexcel, specimen paper set 1, 1MA1/1H

The first question is about a right angled triangle, just so if anyone knows that paper.

Thanks
Badges: 4
Report 5 years ago

Thanks @JackT2000, but i have got another specimen paper, its paper 1 non calculator edexcel, specimen paper set 1, 1MA1/1H

The first question is about a right angled triangle, just so if anyone knows that paper.

Thanks
Attach the question I might be able to help you, it's probably Pythagoras or trigonometry
zoe.nyaku
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Thanks
Try the website *mathsgenie* it has the solution as well as the mark schemes. Itso great for revision for me personally.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
20.54%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
10.71%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
7.14%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (19)
16.96%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (27)
24.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
20.54%

Watched Threads