just_wondering
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
question for anyone who has studied edexcel as politics last year - would you recommend studying the entire syllabus or just 2 topics from each unit, e.g. for unit 1, only pressure groups and democracy? thanks a bunch!
Notfromdorset
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am studying it this year and personally I would suggest studying 3 topics from each unit. E.g. for unit 1: Democracy, Political Parties and Elections. In this way you are fully covered. So if you feel most comfortable in Democracy and Elections, but in the exam you don't like the question for Elections, you have the opportunity to do Political Parties instead.
JaqenH'gar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Notfromdorset)
I am studying it this year and personally I would suggest studying 3 topics from each unit. E.g. for unit 1: Democracy, Political Parties and Elections. In this way you are fully covered. So if you feel most comfortable in Democracy and Elections, but in the exam you don't like the question for Elections, you have the opportunity to do Political Parties instead.
No for unit 2 you have to revise 2 units or 4. There is no point in 3. That is because in unit 2 Judiciary and Consitution and Parliament and PM and Cab will always be grouped in two's. If you do 3 the 3rd is wasted time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads