Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as Im feeling like I want the world to end today due to my almighty hangover I figured it would be fun to remind myself why I do actually enjoy getting drunk, so post your favourite/most recent drunken story

i'll start with one from last night, I was in an expat bar in the centre of moscow and a girl was doing what she thought was a seductive semi strip show for the beneffit of us blokes, in actual fact she looked like the ******* child of the village idiot attempting to expel the demons from here midrift but anyway, at one point she decided to sexily throw one of her high heeled shoes into the crowd watching her, could have been cool, except what she actually did was fling the shoe pretty hard hitting some weedy little guy smack in the head causing him to drop his pint smashing it all over the floor, it was just like a scene from some crappy american teen comedy.....muchos funny...

so anyway share some stories and help me get through the day.....

ReputationRep:
    how come no one responded to this - makes me look a right loser!!!!

Tk used to get thirty thousand responses a minute just by writing down the first three lines to a song - this isnt fair im off to cry, and maybe have a digestive oh thats a good idea actually *begins drooling*

ReputationRep:
    Maybe people thought that they couldn't top that story or something? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    one of my frnds ended up dancing on tables in a bar...quite fun until she broke the lightbulb! lol.

on another night out, my friend decided to talk about hiking in the middle of leicester to a random stranger!! lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickleangel)
    one of my frnds ended up dancing on tables in a bar...quite fun until she broke the lightbulb! lol.

on another night out, my friend decided to talk about hiking in the middle of leicester to a random stranger!! lol.
    One of my great passions in life is confusing random strangers, telling them a made up life story, questioning them on their peferences of hard or soft tables, explaining my theory on why football hooliganism is a good thing etc.....any i only occasionally get beaten up for doing it.....

ReputationRep:
    My friend poledanced, unknowingly on camera. That was pretty funny at the time. I remember recording the most stupid drunk conversations ever on my phone as well... not so funny as text on the internet, you had to be there really.

ReputationRep:
    1. Getting absolutely slotted at a party in a bar, then moving on to a club. The club was next door to a Greek restaurant - smashed plates were strewn everywhere. The club was also next to a main road too.

For some obscure reason, I decided to pick up pieces of smashed plate and chuck them at passing cars - hitting quite a few!

I then saw one car stop, and the driver get out! So I legged it into the really dense queue to get into the club (I went straight to the front as it happens ). Once in the queue, my mates pointed out that I had cut my hand whilst throwing the plates - it was absolutely p*ssing blood out! But I couldn't feel it whatsoever! I then chatted confidently to about 20 random people in the queue about my cut hand - some of whom I've seen since, lol.

2. Getting absolutely slotted at the stand-down party a few months ago - buying wine for loads of people and sitting in a table booth with about 7 others. I was sitting at the end of the table (furthest away from the doors to the booth) - I then saw one of my mates and wanted to chat with him about something. There was no quick way out of the booth though, so I decided to climb over the table .

I made about four steps before the table started veering sharply to one side (complete with a full compliment of full wine glasses). The table collapsed - and four people got absolutely drenched in wine. I just walked off chatting with my mate.

+ many, many others. Some of which can't really be listed here.

ReputationRep:
    1. loosing my shoes on a night out only to find them a week later on top of a pub with no clue how they got there.

2. poledancing on anything remotely poly - normally on a bus

ReputationRep:
    how did you find them when they were on top of a pub?!

ReputationRep:
    Getting abosolutly hammered for my 18th birthday - when my mates took me home I tried to get my key out of my pocket. However for some strange reason I couldn't do it (despite the fact that I knew where it was) so I decided that if I pretend that I have it I will have it. I then preceded to attempt to unlock my door with my finger - not surprisingly my finger didn't fit into the key hole. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Whist in Ibiza a month or so back, I decided that climbing on the podium/stage at Cream would be a great idea I subsequently broke into the robotic dance infront of 5,000+ people . Thats the most recent, there have been many more though

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.