The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Urgent!!!!!!

Hi Guys!!

There was someone, who gave a link.. which was realy good. But i cant find it now :frown: :confused:

It was a link..to blackwells reading list... i went onto this website www.blackwells.co.uk...but its not the rite thing, which i saw one day. The link which i went onto was really good, it had like a univeristy to chose from example : notingham uni and then the course within the uni/ module name...and then a list came up with all the books for that paticular module to buy.

I realy urgently need this website/link

Could sumone please tell me.

Thanks Abbey :smile:
Reply 1
www.readinglists.co.uk

But apparently they're not all for the 07/08 academic year...
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Dont buy any books before you get here. It will almost certainly be a waste of money. Buy them once you know which books you actually use. Ones that courses say are essential most of the time are not. Oh and your school will send you a reading list before you get here.
Reply 3
like she said,don't buy any books till you get to uni. they'll be second years selling theirs and by the time you've gone to the first lectures the lecturers will tell you which books are really necessary. also you can borrow them from the library for free.
Reply 4
Don't worry about reading lists - you'll get one in each of your module handbooks at the start of the year. As others have said, don't buy any books until you get there - you don't know what books you'll actually end up using, and on top of that, you don't know what books are already in the library which you can borrow for free :wink: It's much smarter to get the necessary book out from the library as and when you need it, over buying a load of books for a total of something ridiculous like £100-£200 just to realise you've used one or two out of 15 books that you thought you'd need, and then wondering how you're gonna sell those books cus you regret having spent some £40 on a book that you never once opened, and now that £40 that could've been spent on a good night out, a good DVD, a necessary book, a good movie, a good date, is gone.

Trust me, I say this from personal experience. Anyone wants a Cog Psy book? :redface:
Reply 5
they'll be people buying at the start of term,just advertise on the first year notice boards in the psych building,on the ground floor :smile: could make a quick tenner or so. one of my friends got 4 books for £120 from the blackwells and she still borrowed from the library!

Latest

Trending

Trending