Laurenloops
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

My mocks are on Thursday and Friday. I am doing biology, psychology and geography a level, 2nd year. However, I am so unprepared even though i've been revising almost every day of this holiday. I just have too much to revise in too little time, and i'm sat here crying because i'm just never going to be able to pass them.

In psychology, the mock is on the entire spec from AS. In biology, it is on the entire spec from AS and all the A2 stuff we've done so far. In geography, it is on two thirds of the entire course for this year. It's so crazy much to revise and all of the exams in two days. It's just not realistic of the exams, where i have at least a day in between each exam and 5 more months to do revision.

So far i've only revised one topic in psychology (1/6 of stuff in mock), almost all the AS biology (But there is so much A2 stuff i need to do) and not even half of geography even though i spent HOURS on it. My teacher is useless so i've had to gather all the info myself which has taken me so long. There is no way i was going to get it all revised in two weeks. I've definitely spent the longest on geography with the least to show for it.

So now, I just don't know what to do. I'm so stressed, i feel like i've had hardly any break and whenever i start revising i get anxious realising how much i have to do and can't concentrate. I don't know what to do. I'm going to fail and my teachers are going to think i did nothing all holiday, even though i feel like geography revision is all i've done.

What do i do?
ashallynmccolour
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Use the study resources here on TSR and make notes/ draw diagrams. It's been, by far the easiest way for me and also the quickest!
ashallynmccolour
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd advise you to go over all the things you have learnt in school that day and make a short summary of each subject (It doesn't need to be long... Approx 5/10/15 minutes each)

OR

Go over the study materials on this website and make notes/ summaries for all the subjects
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (95)
49.22%
No (98)
50.78%

Watched Threads