Registration? Watch

doodygirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Is anyone having any problems with the online Registration today?
Joel_i
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
I've just registered fine, maybe it was just busy earlier.
doodygirl
Rep:
?
I payed for my fees in full and it's that what's stopping it from letting me complete it
Joel_i
Report 11 years ago
It might sound obvious and patronising (sorry!) but have you ticked the box saying that you've sorted out how you'll be paying fees? I almost forgot to tick it.
doodygirl
Rep:
?
Yeah I've done that as well I really don't know what's wrong with it, I can't even phone for support until monday
Primature
Report 11 years ago
I havent been able to register either...It says we can use our UCAS code if we havent received our welcome pack yet.. but i still cant register and I dont have my welcome pack yet either
messynessie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Primature)
I havent been able to register either...It says we can use our UCAS code if we havent received our welcome pack yet.. but i still cant register and I dont have my welcome pack yet either
well yo've got ages, try in a couple of days maybe. Mine worked ok today :s
fake plastic love
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I just registered.
The stuff on the portal is quite exciting! Weird knowing my timetable, and theres already information on my modules I can read.

If you've got your accommodation contract it should have your student ID on it. Mine definitely did. If you still cant register they probably just haven't set up your account yet.
TheWizard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just registered now perfectly and took a nosey at my timetable Strange how some lectures I have are only half an hour!! Thought I would be sitting in a lecture theatre for hours!!
Primature
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by fake plastic love)
I just registered.
The stuff on the portal is quite exciting! Weird knowing my timetable, and theres already information on my modules I can read.

If you've got your accommodation contract it should have your student ID on it. Mine definitely did. If you still cant register they probably just haven't set up your account yet.

Thanks!! Stupid me. I was so worried about my welcome pack not arriving although I had the necessary number in front of me haha. Thanks again!

xx
rozedreamz_66
Report 11 years ago
hey have u guys registered for GPs online or can we wait til we get there?
greenylad
Report 11 years ago
you can register online..
but i'm waiting til i get there.
because if you do it now
your files will transfer to the new GP
and you local existing one will no longer be able to be used.
Joel_i
Report 11 years ago
When I click 'My Timetable' it's empty, but I can see I've been registered on a couple of modules already...? Does anybody know why this is?
Primature
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Joel_i)
When I click 'My Timetable' it's empty, but I can see I've been registered on a couple of modules already...? Does anybody know why this is?

Maybe they haven't had time to finish every yet... Cause I have sum modules missing from the list ... I've registered for more than two modules..

Just wait and see

xx
Joel_i
Report 11 years ago
Maybe they haven't had time to finish every yet... Cause I have sum modules missing from the list ... I've registered for more than two modules..

Just wait and see

xx
Will do! They'll appear sometime, I'm sure.
TheWizard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think I read that the timetables are not official until the 3rd (Today) on the Leeds website, so maybe you can expect it updated sometime today. Mine still has gaps in it (Room numbers not allocated for example) But don't worry if things do turn out for the worse I'm sure the Uni can get you sorted pretty darn quick , I'm under the impression they will give you a timetable when we get there anyway even if you have checked online???
TooMuchTime
Report 11 years ago
Gr my loans haven't been sorted by my local council yet cos their system has been down and i can't complete registration till they have... :mad:
oxkimxo
Report 11 years ago
this is a pretty stupid question but how do you register? is it by just going on the portal n getting ur username and password?
Pink_Diamond
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
how do you register online?
fake plastic love
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Go to myuni.leeds.ac.uk, click on the 'Get your username and password' link and then log in. From your portal click on the 'Student services' link and then there is a link to register.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Leeds
    Undergraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 8 Feb '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.38%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (157)
40.57%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.05%