The Student Room Group

Finding it hard deciding what to do in the future.

First year in college and i got no idea what i want to do in Uni or for the future for that matter, its really had to just pick one thing and stick with it for me, like i chose Maths, Biology and Computer Science but i'm also into Art and i'm also interested in Music, i would like to know what you guys have done and what you would do, i'm not sure if i enjoy these subjects but i know like Art. If anyone wants to share with me their experiences that would be very much appreciated!
Original post by KaitbHussain
First year in college and i got no idea what i want to do in Uni or for the future for that matter, its really had to just pick one thing and stick with it for me, like i chose Maths, Biology and Computer Science but i'm also into Art and i'm also interested in Music, i would like to know what you guys have done and what you would do, i'm not sure if i enjoy these subjects but i know like Art. If anyone wants to share with me their experiences that would be very much appreciated!

You don't have to rush into making a decision, you might find after a year of studying a subject a first preference emerges. I wouldn't apply to uni until I was 100% certain on what to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending